“We can't wait to come back!!!”
Review of Dream House Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
Dream House Suites
Reviewed 10 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Dream House Suites in August 2012 for our first anniversary and we could not have been happier! The accommodations were fabulous! Everything was so clean and very comfortable.The location was perfect walking distance to everything. It was everything we were looking for. We keep trying to come up with ways we can get the whole family there to rent out the whole place for a weekend. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 March 2013

My boyfriend and I came here for our anniversary last weekend, we stayed in Suite#1. It was our first time in Leavenworth, and Dream House Suite is part of the reason why we'd come back :) Although it was a bit chilly in Leavenworth, we had beautiful blue skies and bright sun! The hotel was conveniently in the heart of town (literally below our room) which made site seeing and traveling very efficient. The room overall was a great size, with a separate bedroom, and bathroom. The kitchen had a stove top, microwave, breakfast table, double sink, dishwasher, and full size fridge. The room had a very warm, and inviting feel to it-almost as if you were home. The bathroom was huge! Double sink, closed off toilet, walk in shower, and a jetted Jacuzzi that fits two. Our bedroom had it own private patio that looked down onto Front Street (you can see all the markets, and people walking down the streets-it was nice). Parking was safe and easy-right behind the building, which leads you up the stairs to your room. We probably walked up and down those stairs 5-7 times! Great exercise!

The owners were awesome (we mainly contacted with Lynn), we never met them, but we contacted through phone and email.

We will definitely be back at Dream House Suite!

Room Tip: Suite 1 & 2 over looks Front Street (where all the attraction is)
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here last July for his birthday and we had the best weekend! The suites are right in the heart of downtown Leavenworth making it very easy to walk everywhere in town! The room was very nice and the shower had two heads, it was so cool! There was a nice little deck area outside our room too! The only downside is that the walls are somewhat thin and we woke up to someone getting it on in the middle of the night! Haha, not a big deal though, we still loved the place!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jfogarty6
Reviewed 3 June 2012

My sisters and I stayed in room #2 in May 2012. Perfect location downtown. Entrance/exit is through back alley though didn't feel intimidating or unsafe. Prior comments about the parking area being tight were true though we didn't have any difficulty with a 4-door sedan. The room was very spacious, very tastefully decorated and very clean. (Emphasis on "very"). There were areas of the floor that creak terribly. We were hopeful that we didn't disturb others with our walking around. With 3 of us, one person used the sofa sleeper. Fortunately, my sister that used the sofa sleeper was not bothered by bright light that came in due to the blinds missing from one of the nearby windows, though those that like it very dark (like I do) to sleep well might be bothered by the absence of the blinds. Read prior review comments about the walls being thin. There was only one night when there were other occupants in the adjoining rooms and we didn't hear a sound from any of them. The kitchenette was very helpful though don't expect to get too industrious as there isn't an oven and the cooking pans were a little worn for my taste. The pans were of the non-stick variety. I prefer stainless steel for health reasons though I understand it would be costly to the owner if quality pans turned up missing. The full size fridge was very helpful and the microwave, range top and dishwasher served our needs just fine. We stayed 3 nights and after the second night, we did need to call for fresh towels, additional toilet paper and soap. Our request was quickly filled though it would have been nice to have had enough supplies on hand to cover the length of our stay since daily housekeeping isn't included with your stay. Lynne was very helpful, friendly and nice. I'd definitely stay at the Dream House Suites again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the alley side have sliding glass doors with a wonderful covered sitting area, while the ro...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ready2Go85
Reviewed 4 May 2012

We booked room #4 for an overnight stay so we could make the most out of exploring this town before visiting friends in Ellensburg. My partner and I are not the kind to really go out on trips or any sort of vacation, so we decided to splurge while still staying quite budget friendly -- and Dream House Suites met that compromise. The view from the balcony is beautiful, the room was clean and spotless and has such a cheerful quality to it! I especially love that we are within a very reasonable walking distance to the brewery and that we are in the heart of downtown. I will most definitely make reservations here again the next time I plan on being in Leavenworth! Thank you for running this beautiful place :)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dazzle R
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We stayed in room #4 (the smallest room) for an spring vacation, over-night, shopping venture to Leavenworth. We loved it! Large, clean, up-dated combined living/sleeping area with wonderful Queen bed. Can't beat the location....literally down the stairs to the main street. To our delight, just outside our sliding back door was a huge baloney with amazing views. The stairs might be the only drawback for someone older, or with knee or hip difficulties, or with a lot of luggage (it's about a 3 story climb). Parking with a large vehicle might be difficult. As for our overall experience at Dream House Suites, "We definitely would do it again!"
-Vacationing shoppers from Yakima

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank YakimaDeby
Reviewed 11 December 2011

We've made the annual trek to Leavenworth for the town lighting each Christmas season and opted to try a condo over a hotel so we could prepare meals. The Dream house suites are just off the main street, above the Die Musik box store. Because we were going to the theatre, it was great to be only half a block from the Festhall. Overall, our stay was exceptional. The condo is clean, nicely decorated and warm...a very good thing in December. The walls seem a bit thin (we could hear voices early in the evening, but all the neighbors this weekend were very respectful of each other and there was no late night partying), and the climb up to the condos is a real workout, there are no elevators. The bed was comfortable and the sofa sleeper was ready for our son. The pillows were not good though, prompting us each to wish we'd brought our own. Softer pillows would be good, I had a headache and neck pain each morning. Because we intended to do our own cooking, I was disappointed that there was only one frypan and pot (both of which were not in good shape)...because I was doing french toast, I am glad I brought my own griddle. There was only one sharp knife and we found the salt and pepper nearly gone. We bought our own at the store, as well as cinnamon, which I had forgotten. A small compliment of standard spices would have been nice, but understand their absence.
There were a couple of downfalls, which is no fault of the condo owners. First, was being awoken at 6 am Saturday morning by someone pounding below us. Turns out one of the business owners had a door being replaced. Why they couldn't wait until a more reasonable hour on a weekend? I don't know. My husband spoke w/ the gentleman and expressed our displeasure at the rude awakening. Then, the parking on the alley. We have a full size pickup and it was a real challenge parking...not to mention the rude person (we think we know who but could never prove it), who hit our truck trying to get their own vehicle out. There is no way they couldn't know they hit us, and are very lucky it appears to be all cosmetic.
Still, I would highly recommend the Dream House suites for any stay in Leavenworth and we will definitely stay there again...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family