We are a family of 4 (kids aged 5 and 7) and have stayed at a variety of spas, hotels, resorts and vacation rentals over the years. The Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort is a unique experience - we are lucky to be in such close proximity to it. Our favorite feature at the Retreat is the food. It is by far the main attraction because of the gourmet selection; there are gluten free and vegan selections along with full meat & fish selections each night. The setting in the Cascade Mountains is spectacular. Sleeping arrangements are comfortable but are on the rustic side. We will continue to revisit 2-4 times yearly as a quick weekend getaway and during winter holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth