Hands down my favorite place to stay. Beautiful cabins! Excellent food! Wonderful atmosphere! I have nothing negative to say about Sleeping Lady Resort. Stayed there during the Christmas lighting ceremony in Leavenworth. The only bummer was the outdoor hottub. It's set back against some rock and is beautiful...but I think it was shut down. They had plastic over it and there was some ice. I thought it would have been great to sit back with light snow in the hot tub. Maybe next time.
Try the cross country skiing trails, or take a stroll through the woods. It's magical!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth