My husband and I enjoyed a delightful week-end at Sleeping Lady in Leavenworth, WA during the holidays. We stayed in a loft room as it was the last available and although it was bigger than we needed, (it can sleep five) it was warm an cozy. Dinner at the restaurant was wonderful. It may be buffet style however the selection is marvelous and the service and atmosphere make it seem like you are in a very private setting. Cross country skiing and snow shoeing were located just a step away from our door and we had some fun snow play before we headed home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth