There were just two of us overnight in the Eyrie cabin. Could not ask for anything more. Staff was very friendly, professional and genuinely cares about our visit. The Kingfisher restaurant was a very pleasant with great food. Toured the entire 70 acre campus and was really impressed with all of the offerings. Float trips to horseback riding. Very highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth