My family of five went to Sleeping Lady for the Christmas weekend and what a treat it was! Location is excellent--3 minutes from downtown Leavenworth, enough to immerse in the Bavarian ambiance only when you want to, and not drown in it. Accommodations could not be more perfect. My young kids thoroughly loved their own loft and practically had to be peeled off their little playworld for us to go anywhere. Service was first class all the way. But the biggest highlight of all was the food--breakfast and dinner were included in the room rate and wow, were we blown away! Delicious gourmet food served as an elegant buffet--what else could a mom need for a vacation? We already are planning our next trip back. I am sure this place is just spectacular in any season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth