We fell upon this place by accident, but decided upon seeing it that it would be fun to try. I'd recommend it for a relaxing, art-filled retreat with incredible scenery and great food. Highlights are watching the big salmon in beautiful Icicle Creek is still fishable apparently, watching falcons(?) soar over the creek, chipmunks crawl the huge boulders, sitting in the midst of a HUGE organic garden in the morning before breakfast, swimming in the heated rock pool, the hot tub, and hiking the property. I can't imagine how beautiful it must be in winter. We liked it so much we're going back in 2 weeks for the Levenworth (too cheesy to be believed!) concerts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth