We just spent a Saturday night there. The room was warm and cozy, with all the snow around. Little trials connected all the different buildings, with fairy lights in the trees. It was a real winter wonderland experience, unlike the cheesiness of Leavenworth (don't get me wrong it services it's purpose).
The food was really good, there was a great variety for both adults and children. My wife says the range of desserts was worth the trip alone. The breakfast was just as good as the dinner, the only problem, was I was still full from the dinner. The hot pool was a real treat as well, great with all the snow around.
The prices is a little expensive, but once we arrived we didn't have to leave or worry about eating somewhere, it's all included. They even had a TV setup to watch the 'hawks game on Sunday morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth