I traveled with my husband to attend a conference in Leavenworth. Sleeping lady is just outside of the town. It wasn't too bad traveling back and forth. On our down time, I was expecting to be able to go snowshoeing. There's a cross country and snowshoeing trails across the road from the property. I was under the impression it was on the property. I believe there's a fee to use the trails. So we didn't bother. The receptionist that checked us in wasn't that friendly or welcoming. She was the only staff we came across with the entire weekend. I loved that we were able to bring our dog. The, "dog bed," provided is just a blanket. The walls of the cabin are very thin. So be prepared to hear you neighbors. We were lucky to share walls with a crying baby. The surroundings is beautiful and I loved the artwork around the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth