My family and I went to Sleeping lady April 2002. It was peaceful, clean and the food was excellent! My daughter enjoyed the birds, she still talks about it to this day. The sound of nature was so relaxing, my daughter didn't mind the fact that there was no TV in our room.I have never slept in soft comfortable beddings as I have in Sleeping Lady, we had fun and I would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth