Evergreen Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Leavenworth
See available hotels
Bavarian Ritz Hotel(Leavenworth)
Linderhof Inn(Leavenworth)
Enzian Inn(Leavenworth)
View Hotel
All reviewsriverfront parkthe main streetshops and restaurantsroom was clean and comfortablefront streetvisiting leavenworthmattresses
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2013

After my brother and sister in law arrived in Everett after a 3 day train trip out, we went to Leavenworth, where we found the cutest cabin which had 3 bedrooms! The rooms were very clean and quiet. Chris was very friendly and helpful. It was his first night by himself there and did a wonderful job getting us set up with a great room...Thank you Chris. Would recommend this Inn. The town is adorable... Bavarian setting.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The people are nice enough but the owners apparently bit off more than they can chew. This place has four separate locations sprawling out a couple of blocks. You get the sense they just kept buying close-by properties without the resources or will to maintain them properly. I stayed in one of the separate off-site suite-type units. First off, they claim "internet access." Not so. If you are off-location it is available provided you sit outside the main office to use it. What a pain!

I am usually the one that says, yeah this is good enough for me. I am fairly easy. The king suite was certainly spacious. I liked the layout and quiet location but as soon as I opened the door, the smell of dirty, old towels was my first impression. Yuk!! First thing, I opened all the windows.

I did not like sitting on their sofa or chair. Everything just felt very unclean, even though the place looked fine. I never took off my sandals, which should say a lot. The tacky factor was my remote control batteries were being held in place with a piece of electrical tape that kept falling off along with the batteries. Even after using the remote I would wash my hands because of the grossness factor and I am not a clean freak. This was a prepaid deal so I was kind of stuck there.

The next day I spoke to one of the people in my group. Poor woman was in the room next to the hot tub in one of the main buildings. Almost every other place I have stayed with a hot tub it is on a timer. This one had no such feature and would stay on indefinitely. She said the motor vibration was coming straight through her bed through the night and she could not sleep. She finally called the front desk when she could take no more and they told her it was simply the hot tub and they turned it off. I asked her how here room was otherwise and she said the same as me above. It was very unclean. She asked the room attendant to please vacuum under the bed as she assumed it had never been done. She did not want to look under there, nor did I!

I prefer to write positive reviews. Would I stay there again? Nope!! I highly suggest to husbands do not book you and your wife there and spend a little extra for a clean place. You probably will piss her off otherwise!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MindSpa
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Absolutely love this place! Walking distance to town! Absolutely love the staff! Extremely pleasant! The Inn is an older facility so don't expect a 4 star rating! Expect "rustic", charming rooms that are not dirty like other reviews have mentioned!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Old, dirty and seedy. Decided within minutes of walking in that we knew we would not sleep in bed or sit on upholstered furniture. Non refundable payment. This "family suite" was the upstairs of a detached property separate from the main facility. Bathroom floor was dirty, blinds and door frame beaten up with at least a 3/4 inch space opening under door to outside. We learned a lesson the expensive way. Read these reviews! Don't stay here.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We stayed here again last August, we come back here for the price as well as the location. Other than that nothing else.

Experience :

1. Positive : Location. We stayed here because the location was awesome, about a 5 minute walk from the Leavenworth shops area.

2. Postive : Price. With the price of $99 before taxes you cannot go wrong with this Inn. Especially like us who don't stay at the hotel.

3. Negative : Rude Staff. I came in at 7AM, and i knew we are not able to check in early and we just made our presence aware at the office but was greeted with 'The rooms are not ready come back later'. (I know it wasn't ready, can't we just say hi?!)

4. Negative : No email confirmation. Please do ask the agent to email you your confirmation because i tried to cancel mine 3 days before but ended up going anyway and they said i will be charged for late cancellation. I was like, 'where could i find that policy at all? It was not in your website'

Over all, we will stay here again because of the price and location. Do not stay here if you want an all inclusive stay and fancy accommodations. The rooms are old, dated but like i said, we did not stay in the room aside when our activities were done so we were just there to sleep. I would not recommend breakfast as there are a lot of good breakfast areas that opens as early at 6:30. We will be back next year.

Room Tip: Ask for Shane, she is very nice and ask for a room that starts with a '3' (other side of the street) since there is more parking on that side
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple