Enzian Inn
Alpine Rivers Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$134
Der Ritterhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$222
Bavarian Lodge(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$169
Aspen Suites at The Icicle Village Resort(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$188
Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort(Leavenworth)
US$224
US$188
Mountain Home Lodge(Leavenworth)
1,729 results
All reviewsalpine hornpiano musicindoor and outdoor poolsmade to order omeletsping pongputting greenacross the streetfree mini golfhole putting coursebasketball courtexercise roomcross countryfourth floorbreakfast buffetevery morninggreat amenitieshot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Very dissapointed in their service. We made a reservation for 2nights during Oktober festival one year ahead of time. We enjoyed their breakfast and starbucks coffee. We stayed in the first floor and it was very noisy. Hotel guests were talking very loud in a hallway after the festival. It continued until 1:30am. This happened last year, too. Hope the hotel do something about this. They started vacuuming before 8am right in front of our room! We could not sleep much first night. Next day, we did not have a bath mat. Their pillows are not comfortable at all. You might want to bring your own pillows. Their cleaning crew took my personal belongings by their mistake. They could not find it before I left the hotel. They called me that they find it but she did not apologize me and they tried to charge me for shipping fee. Unbelievable! Poor service. I don't want to stay their again if I have any other choice.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Within walking distance to the platz the Enzian offers comfortable and affordable accomodation. Our spacious King room was clean and well equipped in keeping with the town's Bavarian theme. Complimentary coffee is served in the lobby during the nightly piano sessions. Despite fronting the highway there was little noise in our room. The included breakfast buffet was excellent: several hot items, fresh fruit, homemade pastries, entertainment and a wonderful view of the mountains. A great choice for couples, families and business.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We stay at the Enzian every September. The amenities and value of this hotel continue to impress us. The rooms are immaculate and the maid service exceptional. This year we took advantage of the indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and exercise room. We also played golf on their miniture course as well. The daily breakfast is unbeatable with offerings too numerous to mention. We enjoy the nightly piano music as well sitting on the front balcony. A truly remarkable, affordable place to stay and enjoy the Bavarian experience.

Room Tip: We have also stayed in one of the suites with a fireplace and jacuzzi. They are very comfortable and private.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank PaintHorseLady
Reviewed 27 September 2012

When we go to Leavenworth we don't stay anywhere else! Love this place for so many reasons.. From the welcoming staff, to the wonderful housekeeping crew, to the amazing people that make breakfast (which is included in your staff) every day.. Everyone is eager to make sure you have a wonderful stay. Love that they have 2 pools, one indoor and one outdoor, love the golf across the street that is complimentary. Everything about this place fits in with the Bavarian theme Leavenworth is famous for

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I have been a guest if the Enzian Inn 3 times over the course of 9 years. I fell in love with this hotel the first time I stayed and that feeling has nit changed over larger spans of time between visits. I absolutely adore the town of Leavenworth and its Bavarian theme and I feel the Enzian only enhances that Bavarian Village charm. I have always had a warm inviting attitude from staff members. I enjoy all the amenities it has to offer, especially the complimentary mini golf and the nightly piano music. It's always hard to leave because I feel like I'm worlds away and on a true vacation when i visit. I look forward to my next oppirtunity to visit the Enzian!!

• Stayed: September 2012