“Perfect hotel for a family!!”
Review of Enzian Inn

Enzian Inn
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Leavenworth
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My daughter, three grandchildren, and myself recently stayed at the Enzian Inn and loved it. This is our third year in a row and we are never disappointed. Everyone from the staff who checked us in to the wonderful ladies who clean our rooms...they made us feel special. The highlight of our stay this year was the complimentary cross country skis provided for our use. It was the first time my grandkids had ever tried it and they loved it. However, we always enjoy the pool, basketball court, & playing ping pong, too. In the evening we are treated to piano music in the lobby while we played board games that are provided. The buffet breakfast was delicious! The highlight at breakfast is the gentleman who plays the Alp Horn for our enjoyment. All in all, it was a very special weekend for all of us!!!! Can't wait to return next year!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 February 2013

We could only stay one night because all of the rooms were reserved. That Is my one and only complaint, although it's not really even a real complaint. I would never leave, if I didn't have too. The beds were the most comfortable beds I have EVER slept on. The bedding was so clean and sterile and lovely. The complimentary breakfast is in a class all if it's own. Not to be missed and breakfast comes with a cool old horn blowing display...Bavarian style. My family enjoyed the indoor pool and spa, since it was February. Very nice, pretty crowded. The beautiful piano music next to the roaring fire was an added bonus. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Don't miss the fantastic continental breakfast.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I stayed at the Enzian Inn on the weekend when the Christmas lights turned on. It was completely awesome. Enzian offers an excellent service, free coffee and tea the whole day. It was great to be sitting in the cozy living room listening to people playing the piano. The hot tub was great to enjoy at night time after jumping into the frizzing cold water pool. They provided us cross-country gear for free. The location is great. Only few blocks from the shop area. The best part and my favorite was the breakfast. I knew breakfast was included, but honestly I wasn't expecting what we got. A whole table with fresh food and two lovely ladies making omelette for each of us. I had more than one of course. We got a better breakfast than anyplace could offer for us in town. That was amazing!!! The cherry of the cake was this cute man blowing a German horn during in the morning during breakfast time.
The price of the room was completely worth. Our weekend was magical surrounded by the Christmas decorations and smiley people. It couldn't be better!!!
I'll be back to the Enzian without doubt!
I just loved it.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 6 February 2013

After spending a night here the past weekend I don't have a negative thing to say. Lovely piano music in the evening with a dessert tray, friendly helpful staff, delightfully decorated rooms in the Bavarian spirit, and we all agreed the best cinnamon rolls we've ever had. And we didn't take advantage of the recreational options, the two pools, whirlpools, ping pong table, sports court and more. I'm so glad our first choice in Leavenworth didn't have a room available, which had a higher rating than the Enzian. The Enzian should be number one!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ARamFan
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This is a wonderful little hotel in the Bavarian community of Leavenworth, Washington. The rooms are very clean and nicely appointed. Every morning there is a complimentary buffet breakfast with freshly prepared omelette to your taste, fresh fruit, yogurt, cottage cheese, cold cereals, baked products, juice and coffee...all included in the reasonable price of your room. There is a special treat for the diners that I won't spoil for those who take advantage of this special, relaxing getaway.

Room Tip: Be sure to book a room higher than the first floor for a better view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank M B
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

We come here every year, even though we have a Time share in town, because of the incredible atmosphere, delicious breakfast, the clean and comfortable rooms, the feather pillows and feather comforters, The Hot tub outside, next to the pool with cold water in the winter for hoping back and forth, The Olympic length indoor pool, cross country skiing equipment provided. There is never a shortage of things to do. And it is a simple walk across the street a block to town. Heading there this month for an Anniversary weekend, to play in the snow.

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank roseweed
Reviewed 18 January 2013

We skied at Stevens Pass in the morning and then headed to Enzian Inn in the afternoon.
I made a reservation for it's VIP room. That is awesome! The room is very big, clean, well-furnished! There is also a Jacuzzi in my room. That was so good to take a hot bath after ski!My girlfriend loves it! At night, there was a small piano concert at lobby. It was heart-warming! Their breakfast is simple but good. We had our breakfast with very good view and Alphorn serenade. That was a wonderful experience! I would say, when visiting Leavenworth, Enzian will be your best choice!

Room Tip: vip room is awesome in peak season or festival the room rates are higher
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple