“You must stay here if you visit Leavenworth”
Review of Enzian Inn

Enzian Inn
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Leavenworth
Reviewed 29 November 2010

Beautiful hotel to stay, lots of lovely touches, very clean fantastic breakfast on the top floor in the most wonderful setting.
A pianist played in the evening (8 - 9.30pm) - magical

Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Enzian Inn

Reviewed 25 October 2010

We just spent the weekend at the Enziain Inn. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. We slept well, and relaxed the whole time.
The morning meal was real bonus. Not a quicky stale roll and a yogurt, but an excellent hot breakfast. Complete with made to order omelets, excellent selection of breads, rolls, cereal, fruits, meats, and potato casseroles. The had homemade pastries and homemade granola. Relax, not rushed will beautiful mountain views.
Upon checkout we reservered the same weekend for next year.
A real deal with the full breakfast!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank MoonDogJim
Reviewed 24 October 2010

We've been to the Enzian several times over the past twenty years. The hotel is getting a little tired but it's still a great place. The breakfasts (which are part of the fee) are wonderful. Omlets made to order, all the sweet rolls and other pastries you can eat, cereals, fresh and canned fruits, sausages (they were OK, not great), etc., etc.. Didn't do the pool stuff this time but they have indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs. New to us was the minaturized golf course. Really a putting course across the street with views of the nearby Wenatchee River. Great fun (and yes my wife beat me but I did get a hole-in-one).

Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelor2141
Reviewed 3 September 2010

Wife and I were very stressed out from having my father staying with us for the last month, working without a day off in 2 months, having the family reunion at our place this summer and many other things. We just needed to get away for a few days and forget the everyday stresses in life. We live in Seattle and usualy travel by air to get away from it all, but my wife heard about this place from one of her friends. Boy am I glad she did. We had an awesome time in the three days that we were there. I booked on line at their websight just a few hours before we left. We didn't really know what to expect when we got there but when we did, I knew we made the right choice. Check in was very fast and easy and the receptionist was very friendly and answerd all of our questions on what there was to do in town. We started out by just walking around the grounds and around town before retiring for the night because it was already past 7pm when we got there. The next morning we went upstairs for breakfast which comes with the stay and it was excelent in my standards. Everything we wanted. Then the stores and shops were just across and down the street with in sight. My wife had a great time shoping. I had a great time with my son who is 5 in the swiming pool and tub. They have a nice puting course across the street which came with the stay,We had so much fun puting golf for 18 holes, I even tought my son how to play. There is a realy cool park on the river with lots of trails and private mini sand beaches on the river that my wife, son and I enjoyed while we were there. The weather was beutifull 80s+ every day unlike the rain at home in Seattle. All I can say is that we will be back many more times to come. It is a beutifull vacation home away from home.

Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2010

When we originally checked for reservations, there was "no room at the Inn". Now I know why. Luckily for us, someone cancelled and we got a room. The Enzian is very charming and close to the shops. The staff is friendly and helpful and we loved the way they dress. The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast buffet was extensive and delicious. Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2010

A wonderful Hotel! The rooms were roomy and the walk out to the pool was awesome. Friendly staff. Our 2nd night we lucked out and got a suite for a reasonable price with a big deck .... all by our selves. The breakfast was fantastic too! Such a nice setting and the Alpine serenade was a nice touch.. bit short though! Never intended to go to this town... but people on our road of travels recommended it... and they were right it is worth while to stop in this hotel... take in the atmosphere of the Town and relax!

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2010

super friendly check in and the girl gave us details to all the amenities. nicely appointed rooms, great indoor pool/hot tub. i absolutely loved the breakfast room on the 4th floor! I'm sure the owners are proud because the attention to detail was amazing, from the flowers to the exterior, to the gentleman playing piano for us. kudos to the Enzian! I will be back!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple