“Amazing food, wonderful hosts, and the bed is to die for”

Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 January 2014

My husband and I have stayed here twice in December during the lighting festival. Both times we have invited another couple, Rochelle and Brian make sure to not book the other room available just so you and your friends feel welcome and comfortable, which I think it would be impossible to not feel cozy their. Its just the right distance out of town, you can enjoy a beautiful view and wonderful wildlife but are only 5 minutes if not less from town. Rochelle is an excellence cook! I have a gluten intolerance and she accommodates me without making me feel left out of what the others are eating. My husband is a big guy who definitely doesn't eat like and he always leaves breakfast fully satisfied with a full belly so don't think you will be shorted. The beds are heavenly. I can't even begin to describe them in words to the extent that they deserve. I slept so well and could have lived in the bed. They have a sweet tv that comes out of the foot of the bed as well. It is so nice to lay in a comfy bed watching a tv in a relaxing room with a fire burning. We have used the hot tub even when its single digits and it was super warm and didn't loose heat quickly. I believe we sat in it for over an hour and didn't get chilly. Every night when you come back there is a nice sweet treat waiting for you in the commons area. Hopefully you get the banana bread, my husband and our friends were swooning over it. Both Brian and Rochelle are very accommodating and helpful with letting you know whats going on in town as well as letting you know things you should check out and see. I am in a chair and even though there are a few steps its very accessible. My husband can pack me around and the room and bathrooms fit me and my chair just fine. You will thoroughly enjoy your stay and hate having to leave!

Room Tip: We usually stay in the "mother in law suite" not sure if that is what it's called. Its...
1  Thank kathryn n
RochelleAndBrian, Owner at Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Hi Kat,
Thank you so much for the incredible review! We loved having you and Nick stay again with us last year and thank you for bringing friends. If you should visit again this year, I will be sure to have gluten free banana bars with cream cheese frosting for you.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

We travel to Leavenworth quite often and have stayed at many different places. This is by far the best! The location is beautiful - the views stunning - the food scrumptious. So quiet and peaceful. The room is cozy and romantic, not to mention heated floors in the bathroom. The owners are very friendly and helpful. We can't wait to stay again and have one of Rochelle's breakfasts, better than any restaurant in town! For you wine lovers - it's close to the Icicle Ridge Winery. I highly recommend this B&B to couples looking for that romantic weekend getaway!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Enchantment Guest Haus. It's perfection - and would be my first choice again!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you Barb for a great review. We are so glad you were able to stay with us while visiting Pat and family over the holidays. We hope to see you this year during our neighborhood 4th of July party.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our 2013 Christmas. Rochelle and Brian were so hospitable to have their bed and breakfast (which is also their home) open to us during the Christmas holiday. Everything was amazing! We stayed in the enchantment guest haus which was private and cozy. You truly felt like you were in a little cabin tucked away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. The views were spectacular day and night. My husband and I enjoyed star gazing in the hot tub at night and looked forward to the wonderful breakfast's Rochelle would prepare each morning. I would highly recommend this bed an breakfast to anyone looking for that perfect quiet getaway. I see my husband and I returning to stay in our future! Thank you both for the stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the review Erin. We were happy you were able to spend Christmas with us. We hope to see you and David again soon.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

This past October, for the 3rd time in five years, we spent two nights at our absolute favorite B&B.

Brian and Rochelle are warm welcoming people who go out of their way to serve their Guests' needs. Rochelle is a superb chef who serves exceptionally prepared breakfasts.

In the morning, before breakfast is served, we love to sit outside and sip coffee and gaze at the eastern edge of the Stuart Range. After dinner in Leavenworth, beneath clear skies, we enjoy soaking in the outdoor hot tub and staring at awe at the Milky Way.

Despite many other options in the Leavenworth area, there's simply no reason for us to spend time elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the fantastic review Brian! You and Carolyn are such a pleasure to visit with each time you stay.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

The Cashmere Mountain Bed and Breakfast came highly recommend by some close friends of mine and I was not disappointed. This was a beautiful little B&B nestled in the hillside just outside Leavenworth WA, with a magnificent mountain view and all of the cozy comforts of home. Brian and his wife really treated us like honored guests and anticipated all of our needs including a delicious home cooked, gourmet breakfast. My room was clean with many modern comforts but maintained the charm of a mountain cabin. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and I will probably visit again.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

My boyfriend and I felt very fortunate that even though we procrastinated we found this gem of a place!

The B&B was conveniently located to town and one of the best wineries I have ever been to, Eagle Creek. We stayed in July 2013 for a romantic weekend getaway and left feeling very relaxed. We came in late on a Friday night and had a great welcome via glasses of wine. Brian and Rochelle do a superb job making their guests feel at home. Highlights included: heated bathroom floors, delicious healthy breakfast, beautiful views, use of hot tub under the stars with bathrobes, indestructible wine glasses & flashlights, availability of daypacks, mini fridge/freezer, and homemade sweets every night. They keep their grounds very well maintained and I was really pleased with how clean they kept their place (I really appreciated their "shoes off" policy for indoors as well)!

Brian was so helpful with his recommendations on where to eat, hike, etc. There was only one other couple there so we really felt like we had the place to ourselves. I would return in a heartbeat and highly recommend this B&B to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My husband and I had never stayed in a bed and breakfast. I found this place online and it had already came with great reviews and I can see why now. Brian and Rochelle go above and beyond to make their guest feel welcome and right at home. The grounds were beautifully kept and the rooms were nice and cozy. The beds were so comfortable. Rochelle is an amazing cook and nothing makes you feel more at home than a homemade breakfast. They make sure everything is perfect from the time you walk in the door. Without a doubt we will return for another stay! This is a true example of what a bed and breakfast should be.

• Stayed: October 2013
RochelleAndBrian, Owner at Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thanks, Heather and Aaron! We were honored to have you select our place to celebrate your 5th Wedding Anniversary! We hope to see you again soon!