“Above and Beyond”

Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We just spent the weekend at Cashmere Mountain B & B. It was the perfect location to celebrate our 15th Anniversary. The location was close enough to the Leavenworth Bavarian Village to easily participate in all the activities available. However, it was wonderful to leave the crowded streets and shops behind at the end of the day. The view of the mountains and the valley below was serene. The setting allowed for plenty of quiet and the chance to enjoy the unspoiled sounds of the forest and view birds, squirrels, and even a deer. The breakfast and evening baked treat were far above what we expected in quality, creativity, presentation, and portion size. The Guest Haus was a wonderful retreat, allowing for privacy as it is separate from the main house. It has soaring ceilings, floor to ceiling windows facing the mountain views, a king-sized bed with plush pillows and comforter, and lots of "extras" that made it special, such as dimmers on the lights, a rain shower with pebble floors, heated tile floors in the bathroom, and soda and water bottles in the mini-fridge. There is also a hot tub up on the hillside above the house which allows for unhindered views of the mountains and additional privacy. The best thing about this bed and breakfast were the owners. They were friendly, easy to have a conversation with, but would also allow you to have your own space. You can tell that they love what they're doing and want to excel at making their bed and breakfast the best experience for their guests. If you're on the fence about where to stay for your visit to Leavenworth, you won't regret staying at Cashmere Mountain Bed and Breakfast.

Stayed: July 2014
RochelleAndBrian, Owner at Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

I love your review Tallia! So happy that you and Mike chose us to get away and celebrate your 15 year anniversary. You are such busy parents. Brian and I enjoyed getting to know you two. Have a great rest of your summer!

There are newer reviews for Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The room was the most comfortable we have stayed in - that is the truth. It was also the most quiet and peaceful of any place we have stayed - it was so wonderful to not be woke up by loud footsteps above us, loud banging on walls due to beds slamming into it I appreciated that there were enough towel racks and shelves in the bathroom to dry out the towels and hold our 'stuff'. What a relief that was. I loved the beautiful setting of mountains, trees, nature: it was absolutely lovely to look at any time I wanted. It was so enjoyable to sit out on the patio and read or watch the animals.
We loved your cooking! It was fabulous and I want all your recipes -(please make a cookbook booklet). I have never made scrambled eggs or potatoes as good as yours and I used to take pride in my cooking. Your desserts were sublime. I want the pear cake recipe, my husband scarfed it down and then what he could steal of mine. I want to thank them for their sweet hospitality and friendliness. It made our stay divine!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
RochelleAndBrian, Owner at Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you so much Pamela. So glad you and Randy could relax and enjoy our wildlife and views. Some breakfasts just don't have recipes, however I will send a couple recipes that do have measurements such as the pear upside down cake and pancakes. We hope to see you and Randy again one day.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a wonderful B&B in the mountains outside of Leavenworth. The lodging is very well designed and has a great view. Rochelle was very warm and welcoming. She also cooked a delicious breakfast from scratch. We stayed in the Snow Creek room which was very comfortable. We enjoyed sitting on the patio outside our room. The room is adjacent to a large common area for relaxing. Will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone visiting the Leavenworth area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
RochelleAndBrian, Owner at Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for the review Keith and Patti. I am so glad you came and knocked on my door and asked if there was a room available. I so enjoyed meeting you both and hope you can come back and stay a little longer next time. Rochelle

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We really enjoyed staying here, Brian and Rochelle were both very helpful and accommodating. The location is perfect, providing views of the beautiful surroundings (especially from the hot tub!) and gets you to town in ten minutes! They obviously care about quality and it shows in the build materials, food, and service.

Thanks for a great time!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
RochelleAndBrian, Owner at Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you so much for the great review Tony. We were honored that you chose us for your honeymoon. You and Malena make such a beautiful couple! I am sure you are now settled in Logan.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was lucky enough to stay here 2 nights last week. I wanted to visit Leavenworth for the hiking but didn't want the hustle of the town. I loved this place--far enough out of town to enjoy the quiet - the mountains in the background were amazing - I saw deer and pheasant right on the property-it was all very peaceful and relaxing. Both Rochelle and Brian were excellent hosts. Being hikers themselves, they directed me to a wonderful hiking trail (Icicle Ridge) where I saw beautiful wildflowers and a wonderful view once on top-plus well-needed exercise and conditioning.

The room was immaculately clean and very-well furnished, and the breakfasts were delicious! I loved being out a ways to enjoy the quiet but close enough to drive into Leavenworth for a fabulous dinner-Brian and Rochelle also have great recommendations for dining. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and am sure others will too. Giving Rochelle a hug goodbye just seemed natural-she had become a friend :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much for the great review Christina! It was wonderful visiting with you during your stay and I was so impressed you did that hike your first time out this year. It is not an easy hike, but the views at the top make it worthwhile. You have become a friend as well and we hope to see you again one day.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed in the Enchantment Guest Haus and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Rochelle and Brian were very friendly and professional, the room was very nice and the breakfasts were delicious. My husband has never stayed at a B&B and was a bit aprehensive but found the experience to be great and would love to return. The property was beautiful and very well maintained and we were sad to have to leave and return to reality!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
RochelleAndBrian, Owner at Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you so much for the great review Monica! We really enjoyed getting to know you and Scott. So happy you enjoyed your stay with us especially since you had to change your rafting plans and stay in Leavenworth as oppose to Winthrop.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed in the Enchantment Guest Haus and it was wonderful. The owners were very welcoming, her cooking was fabulous, and we loved the privacy. We enjoyed one of the best weekends away in a long time. No kids crying, no smoking, and a VERY relaxing atmosphere. The room was great with heated floors and a fireplace! When vacationing without the kids there is no better place in Leavenworth!

Room Tip: The Enchantment Guest Haus is separate from the main house. You do have to walk outdoors to get to t...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
RochelleAndBrian, Owner at Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for doing a review for us. So happy you could just relax for a couple of days. We have so many couples that need a getaway for just the two of them as it is hard work raising a family.