We were not sure what to expect having read an assortment of reviews about the property. Let me start by saying that I was very surprised and would totally stay here again! Yes there is construction going on right next door, however it did not disturb our stay in any way. We stayed in the studio unit with a river and mountain view. It was a very large room with a comfortable bed and just the right size room for 2 people. The bathroom was huge. We didn't have a car since we caught the train over from Seattle and used the Leavenworth Shuttle (another great service). We ate the breakfast, which could of been a little better, but it was nice (you make waffles, coffee and fruit cups). The desk staff was pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackbird Lodge is a small, European-style lodge that features large studios and one-bedroom suites. These accommodations have gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, private river-view decks in some units, and warm hospitality throughout. Guests in the river-view units enjoy unobstructed views of the Wenatchee River and the Cascade Mountains. Located one block from the many restaurants, art galleries, gift shops and festivals of Leavenworth, 130 miles northeast of Seattle on the sunny Eastern slope of the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Blackbird Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Lodge