My husband and I had a great experience at the Blackbird Lodge. The rooms were cozy, VERY quiet and we loved the knotty pine furniture. We are not into chintz and lace so for us, this was a good match. Mind you, it is nothing fancy, but it IS clean and quiet and very intimate. We had a great view of the snow capped mountains and especially enjoyed the fireplace and the breakfast served via dumb waiter (a fun touch). They even asked us what time we wanted it "delivered". If you want privacy, quiet and something a little more on the gender nuetral/masculine side, give the Blackbird a try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackbird Lodge is a small, European-style lodge that features large studios and one-bedroom suites. These accommodations have gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, private river-view decks in some units, and warm hospitality throughout. Guests in the river-view units enjoy unobstructed views of the Wenatchee River and the Cascade Mountains. Located one block from the many restaurants, art galleries, gift shops and festivals of Leavenworth, 130 miles northeast of Seattle on the sunny Eastern slope of the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Blackbird Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Lodge