“The Best Time Ever!!!”

Granite Hills Inn
Ranked #1 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
“The Best Time Ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2011

My husband and I stayed at Granite Hills Inn for our 3rd anniversary. We were amazed at what a wonderful time we had! From the moment you walk in the door of the Inn you feel right at home and welcomed by the kindest and best hosts we've ever had(including Buddy)! When we left I felt like friends. The room we stayed in was the Willow. It was awesome! The pictures hardly do it justice. The room was beautiful, the bed was extremely comfortable, and the amenities were great(like spa products). The two person jetted jacuzzi tub was to die for! We used it each night of our stay. Also, the shower had two shower heads! Breakfast was incredible! They deserve awards for those recipes. The portions were huge, but it was so good we had seconds! Bill is extremely knowledgable as well. He recommended some great restaurants and local tastings we thoroughly enjoyed. Altogether, this was such a memorable stay and I would recommend Granite Hills Inn to anyone!

• Stayed December 2011

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2011

Exceptional value for the days that we stayed. Eggs and little round pancakes were standouts for breakfast. Bill gave us an extremely accurate guide to the trail we wanted to hike. Room was warm, comfortable, and VERY clean. In our stays at other B&Bs, the decorating schemes were more unique and that is one thing we like about trying B&Bs, however this does not take away from the wonderful welcome we got from Bill & Paula.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Kennewick, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2011

My husband came here for our first trip away together without kids- it was amazing from the beautiful home to the room comfy rooms, the AWESOME jetted/double showerhead tub, to the wonderfully yummy breakfasts. Bill and Paula are super friends, knowledgeable about the area and awesome to sit and visit with. We have already booked a return trip for next year and plan to return over and over again!!!!

Room Tip: Any room is amazing
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Kisumu, Kenya
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2011

We had a wonderful time. The innkeepers were extremely friendly and deliciously accommodating of our dietary requests. Our experience could not have been improved.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Orange, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

I stayed at Granite Hills Inn for five days while visiting family in the area. What a lovely find! This inn is perfectly charming. My room was so comfy and thoughtfully appointed. Delightful breakfasts were served on the patio beneath a brilliant morning sky. Bill and Paula were warm and welcoming and very knowledgeable about the area. I look forward to returning whenever I am in Leavenworth.

Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
Stuttgart, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

We spent two nights at Granite Hills Inn and we loved the beautiful building, the superb furnished rooms, the gorgeous breakfast and the great hospitality of Paula and Bill.
Close enough to the lively and amazing center of Leavenworth but as well far away enough to escape the bavarian "overkill" the Granite Hills Inn is the perfect location for a stop in this beautiful region.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Burien, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2011

I am a bit late in writing this review. It's been 9 months since we visited Granite Hills but I still think about how soon I can get back there for some more fun and relaxation. My fiance and I took a long weekend to escape the city and experience our first Leavenworth Oktoberfest. We immediately felt at home from our sparkling clean suite to the warm welcome from Bill and Paula to playing with the new kitties running around the property. My fiance and I are relatively new to staying at B&B's and this one was by far the best of the 5 that we have experienced. The food was plentiful and amazing! That strawberry sauce served at both of our meals forced me to make embarrassing noises of pleasure at the breakfast table. I took a jar home with me. The beds were super comfy, the big soaking jacuzzi tub was heaven, and the professional beauty products provided in the bathroom were a great touch. Bill and Paula were extremely helpful in suggesting activities and giving directions. The location is a short drive from the festivities in town but that small distance provides a truly peaceful setting. Also, a tip for Oktoberfest is that there is a free shuttle that will pick up and drop off right in front of the Inn. I really cannot express how perfect this B&B was for us. Do not hesitate to book your next getaway at Granite Hills.

Room Tip: If privacy and peacefulness are a priority, avoid booking the downstairs suite as it is right next t...
  • Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple