“THE BEST B & B EVER !!!”
Review of Granite Hills Inn

Granite Hills Inn
Ranked #1 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We have just spent three wonderful nights in the best B & B ever, it is so clean and very friendly, Bill & Paula make you feel so welcome. The bed was very comfortable and the Micro Fibre sheets are just a dream to sleep in ( feels very luxurious !!!) Breakfasts were delicious and Bill & Paula will go the extra mile to make sure any dietary needs you may have are accommodated.
We would recommend this B & B to anyone visiting Leavenworth, we will definitely be going back.

A & N Coquitlam B.C.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Granite Hills Inn

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Bill and Paula were great hosts! They made me and my wife feel very welcome at the Inn. This was our 1st time at a B&B and we were very excited at the prospect of having our honeymoon there. The breakfast they served are out of this world! We stayed in the Maple suite, which has a garden tub for two. We will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2013

The vacation was surprise to me as a present for our marriage. As soon I sow the hous I fall in love. The lovely view of the mountain and the smell of spring I can not put in words what I felt. And it only gets better from there. As soon as you walk inside the house you ca feel the warming wellcomeing. The room was amazing, the sanitary corner was with full bathtub ti add to it wit massage rolers. Next to it you see top notch spa and shower products.
We have 4 years old son who enjoined the company of Buddy. He still talks about Bill and Paula and wants to go see them. And we have been home for a week now.
I will like just to add that I am not a breakfast eater, however I will eat the breakfast they prepear for us, with love and joy, any time anywhere. While we drink our coffee we were watching the preparation. The talk to each other and to us and make jokes.
When you are there yoy feel apresiated and the feeling that you are in a home far from home is the best.
We can not wait until our next visit.
P.s. not to mention the wild animals you can see in the backyard. Humming birds who are not afraid of you, Dears and I was told from faraway somethins in August small berry eating bears.
That is place you should stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 11 May 2013

My husband and I spent an evening at Granite Hills Inn on Icicle Road in Leavenworth.
The accommodations are perfect in this B & B. our room was large and comfortable, with jetted tub in bathroom and excellent products for our use. The bed was incredibly comfortable!
Best of all,hosts Bill and Paula cooked an outstanding healthy breakfast!
Very affordable and well worth a visit!

Room Tip: Only two rooms to choose from - both perfect! No pool, but a beautiful outdoor deck and a private l...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Beautiful Place Great Room super nice linins and a full bathtub. I never stayed at a Bed and Breakfast this was so nice. We are planning a return trip this fall not for 1 but 2 or 3 nights. The Breakfast was excellent and huge portions. I must say Debbie and I especially enjoyed the hospitality of the owners Bill and Paula. We highly recommend this as a must stay for everyone. Highly Impressive.

Room Tip: We stayed at the Aspen Room Ground Floor the other 2 rooms are upstairs so if you have a handicap ma...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We come to Leavenworth every year in February, to attend a weekend fiddle camp at Icicle Creek Center for the Performing Arts. This year, the cabins at Icicle Creek were unavailable, and we were lucky enough to find the Granite Hills Inn within walking distance of the Center. Bill and Paula graciously accommodated our family, and won us over with their wonderful breakfasts. We had to hike up Icicle Creek Ridge behind their house twice to work them off! Next year, we won't even try to get a cabin at Icicle Creek--we're coming back!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2013

My husband and I actually live in Leavenworth and didn't have time to travel, so we had a little "get away" at the Granite Hills Inn. Love it! It was decorated perfectly, but not so foo-foo that a guest would feel uncomfortable. The sheets and linens are high end quality, the breakfast delicious. Awesome place. Bill and Paula are great people. This is the place to stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple