“Not what is in the pictures”
Review of Amadeus Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
Amadeus Inn
Reviewed 28 October 2012

We rented the room to celebrate Octoberfest. When we arrived, the room was nothing like the pictures. There were no blinds on all 4 sliding glass doors. We had to hang up sheets so people could not see in, The carpet had many tears that were either left out to see or covered by a ill places rug. One of the tears was so big sober people kept tripping over it. The balcony had lots of weak spots which cause us not to use it. I had call and asked many times about how close it was to the entrance and was told it was right across the street. (Not true) I was also told there was an elevator for my aunts who have knee problems. (Not true)

Overall, the place is beaten up and is not worth what they charge!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank lizzy9736
There are newer reviews for Amadeus Inn
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We have been going to Leavenworth for the past 3 yrs. we have stayed at The Amadeus Inn 2 of those yrs. each time we were so happy with our stay. The Inn is in a perfect spot. Right in the heart of town. The condos are huge and we couldn't believe how affordable they are. Can't wait to stay there again this year.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 14 July 2010

I booked through expedia two weeks prior to arrival. Gave my credit card, received confirmation and set out for my trip. 1.5 hours prior to arrival to hotel I received a call from hotel stating that the room was unavailable and for me to call expedia. I called expedia, was on the phone for 45 minutes got the run around. No one would call me back. My trip was awful. I have never experience this and emailed both expedia and the hotel. I have not heard back from the hotel. Expedia just blames the hotel. I wasn't charged however my guaranteed room really was guaranteed. What would I have to do if I canceled 1.5 hours prior to arrival?

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family