“Best View and Relaxing Atmosphere”
Review of Haus Hanika

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
Haus Hanika
Ranked #1 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 May 2012

My wife and I stayed in the Alpine Suite Mid-May and everything was great! The river view from the patio is even better than the pictures show and we enjoyed relaxing on the patio in the comfy chairs. I have a bad back and the bed was awesome and we slept great. We really enjoyed breakfast in our room and not feeling rushed to eat during a certain time frame. The decor, the fireplace, and the jetted tub was icing on the cake.
While touring the town, I pointed out to my wife the other B&B's and hotels I was considering on booking and we both agreed Haus Hanika was by far the best choice.
Thanks Ted and Sandy for everything.
Brad & Teresa

Room Tip: Alpine Suite & Black Bear suite have the best views of the river.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 March 2012

My wife and I had to cut short our hike in the Enchantments and wanted to treat ourselves. We asked around in town for something close but not your usual hotel room. We were told to try Haus Hanika, a little less than a mile from town. We were glad we did!!!
Beautiful room with a king size bed, large whirlpool tub, and a patio and lawn for a glass of wine while watching the river and the wildlife (deer, a bear, and rafters on the river).
We also went back in the winter for a great stay, enjoyed the fireplace and serene setting to enjoy the winter wonderland that is Leavenworth.
The owners, Ted and Sandy are great. They are wonderful hosts with a great deal of pride in their place. They are full of great local info and great company over a glass of wine. We can hardly wait until our next stay!!!!

Room Tip: We enjoy a daily walk/hike and on the way to town you pass the local golf course. Stop in for a dri...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BBandPS
Reviewed 26 February 2012

My husband & I love this place! Haus Hanika has everything…. great location on the river close to town, super cozy rooms and fantastic hospitality. This is our favorite place in Leavenworth.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Love this place! Very comfortable, clean and quite. Beautifully decorated. My wife and I had a wonderful time, so close to a lovely town. Ted and Sandy were wonderful hosts, adding to the enjoyment of our stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2012

My wife and I stayed at Haus Hanika it was a clean and peaceful retreat on a beautiful river. We will be coming back many more times because this was a well kept home. Great place!!!!

Room Tip: all rooms had Jaccuzi baths great stuff
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2012

The best place to stay in Leavenworth! We have stayed at Haus Hanika several times both rooms we stayed in were perfect. Very clean and very cozy. It is right on the river, if you open a window or door you can hear the river. The owners, Ted and Sandy are very helpful and make you feel right at home. It is just outside of town, but a short easy walk into town if you like walking. I highly recommend staying here it is well worth it!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I have stayed here a few times and every time I still find myself breathless at the view of the river. The owners are very friendly and keep it spotless. With fireplaces in the two main home rooms, you can always feel cozy. I would highly suggest this to anyone who'd like to relax in Leavenworth. Since Haus Hanika is so close to town, also a quick $3 shuttle ride to town, you get away but not be too far away.

Room Tip: If you're coming as more than a couple, request the Chalet
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple