Leavenworth Village Inn
Enzian Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$170
Linderhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$157
Alpen Rose Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$133
Hotels.com
US$222
Der Ritterhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$130
Orbitz.com
Alpine Rivers Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$127
Travelocity
Obertal Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$122
Travelocity
Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort(Leavenworth)
US$224
Orbitz.com
US$188
All reviewswine barcookiesgrand suitebottled waterno elevatoricicle brewerythe main streetcoffee potcomfortable bedin townthird floorwould stay here againjacuzzi tubfront streetwalking distance to downtownlocation was perfectqueen room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2013

What an amazing town you have! We enjoyed the beautiful Christmas lights, and plan on returning next year for a longer stay. Your Inn was in a great location, close to the shops, but still quiet, and our room was very comfortable. Thank you for a bright spot in our weekend.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
LeavenworthVillage, General Manager at Leavenworth Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

Thank you for choosing Leavenworth Village Inn while visiting Leavenworth. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Best Regards!

Reviewed 2 January 2013

I stayed at the Leavenworth Village Inn a few weeks ago and I feel I owe it everyone to write a review. First off when you get to the Inn you notice how well the place is taken care of, it was beautiful. Second when checking in the staff were second to none!! Then when I got to my room I immediately noticed that this was the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. It was decorated beautifully and the towels were really plush and nice. Then I found their wine bar!!! This place is amazing, great selection of specialty beers and wine, they even had a really nice cheese plate (of which I devoured). Everytime I needed anything the staff were all over it, I felt like I was family here. I would give this place 6 stars if I could we will definitly be coming back!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank rebeccap633
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Nice bed and lines. Nice pillows. Clean. Good shower. Close to town so you don't have to drive anywhere. Friendly help. Nice little wine/beer bar. Free WiFi. I would go back. Fun trip. We only stayed one night. Wish we would have stayed longer. Our view was excellent.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Melanie A
Reviewed 30 December 2012

We stayed in the rustic chic suite and had a great time. This is a one bedroom suite that had plenty of room for our family and a huge kitchen. Helpful staff, soft pillows and upscale rooms made this a great choice that we will choose again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
LeavenworthVillage, Manager at Leavenworth Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

We enjoyed having you as our guest. Thank you for choosing our Inn while visiting Leavenworth.
Best Regards,
Leavenworth Village Inn Team

Reviewed 26 December 2012

I don't usually write reviews for anything, but after staying at the Leavenworth Village Inn I felt the need to do just that. Upon checking in, we immediately noticed the level of hospitality was second to none. The reception was fantastic, the rooms were immaculate, very well decorated, and the overall feel of the inn was exactly what we were looking for. The staff always took care of us immediately like we were their own family, and there was just a feeling of sincerity that is rarely experienced at a hotel. Thank you for making our stay such a memorable experience.

Room Tip: The bottom floor suite is absolutely incredible. We couldn't have asked for a better vacation memory.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple