My new wife and I recently stayed in their Grand Suite. We love Leavenworth and have stayed here before. This is an excellent hotel especially for the value compared to others in the area of equal quality.
Don't be put off by the doors opening directly to the outside, the rooms are very nice. The Grand Suite is absolutely huge. There is a wood table that seats 6, a full couch, gas fireplace and big flat screen TV. It also features a wet bar with mini fridge and microwave, as well as an AC unit separate from the bedroom.
Double doors open to the bedroom featuring a big comfy king size bed. There's a jacuzzi tub next to the bed which is great. They give you some bath salts and are happy to give you more if needed. There is another TV and AC unit in the bedroom. Both AC units will get the place super cold, which is very nice. Though we like sleeping with white noise, the fan is fairly quiet for those that don't like too much noise at night.
The bathroom has a large counter with drawers and a chair. It also features a wardrobe for clothes.
A relative called ahead and had them set up a bottle of champagne, which they were happy to do and was a very nice set up.
The rooms are very well insulated and we didn't hear anybody in other rooms or outside.
They do not serve breakfast, as they have converted their breakfast area by the lobby into a beer/wine bar, which is great. It's never crowded and has a very nice selection of local wines and international beers.
It's very centrally located and an easy walk to all that Leavenworth has to offer. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay.
Just a couple minor complaints, but these should not dissuade you from coming by any means:
- We missed housekeeping and left the sign on our door but our room was never cleaned. They were happy to give us all the towels we needed though and I'm sure they would have cleaned had we called down
- Not really much of a view from any of the rooms
- Needs blackout shades, as it gets bright pretty early in the morning
We love this place and will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax with Luxurious Comfort in the heart of Washington's Bavarian Village! Attention to detail is exemplified in our Deluxe rooms and Suites promoting your relaxation. Leavenworth Village Inn provides Rejuvenation, Comfort and a Superb Location with luxurious bedding, fine bath amenities, complimentary Morning Light Fare, an intimately chic Wine Bar, complimentary parking and complimentary wireless internet. Our team is committed to providing our guests a memorable stay while visiting Leavenworth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Leavenworth Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leavenworth Village Hotel Leavenworth