“Good food”

Sandy's Waffle and Dinner Haus
Ranked #68 of 89 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Centralia, Washington
“Good food”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We enjoyed our breakfast here as we were waiting for the shops to open. Lots of variety and the service was good as was the food. I had eaten before and thought the same then. A little spending but worth it.

• Visited July 2014

Western Washington
“It was ok”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We went for breakfast, and there was nothing wrong, just nothing memorable. My mom had the Belgian waffle, and it was tasty. The cinnamon roll my daughter got was less so. Staff seemed a little checked out, but were good about keeping our coffee cups filled.

“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I was super excited for the waffle haus on our last morning in Leavenworth, all I could talk about all morning was waffles! But when we got here, the ambiance was the first disappointing thing. I felt like we had walked into a church basement with outdated carpets and tables/chairs. Beautiful local art but that didn't really cover up the rest of the ugly decor. The service was pleasant but none of the waiters seemed happy to be there and we had to ask twice for steak sauce and jelly. The good was just mediocre, I feel like we could have gotten better at IHOP, especially for the ridiculous cost. Most disappointing was the waffle, I expected a nice big fluffy Belgian waffle, you think you would get that at a Waffle House. Nope. It was flat, doughy, and tasted like it had been sitting in a warmer. The steak was bland and again, mediocre. Very disappointed, stick to the continental breakfast at your hotel.

Richland, Washington
“Yum!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

The absolute best crepes I've ever had. Good service too. It's been a while since we've all been happy with our dining out.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Poor”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I ordered oatmeal it looked and tasted stale. "How can you mess up oatmeal". My wife ordered the crepes with NOT fresh fruit. It was smothered in a jelly that had to be scraped off before eating. Won't go back.