“Great rafting staff”

Orion River Rafting
More attraction details
Owner description: Daily, unhurried and overnight white water rafting trips in Washington and Oregon. Orion River Rafting - The Good Guides in the White Rafts - is a full-service outfitter providing all necessary river gear, professional and personable river guides. Established 1978.
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great rafting staff”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Went rafting on a not so warm day. Orion had a good selection of gear to keep us warm. Our guide River worked hard at steering our boat right into the waves. When some rafters on another boat went in, he worked hard to get them in their boat and warmed up. I've gone with other rafting companies who don't work as hard to keep their rafters safe and comfortable. I would go with Orion again.

Visited June 2014

Manhattan Beach, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“BEST day of a fabulous 2-week vacation in WA”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My 13-year-old nephew from NJ spent 2 weeks in WA State with us, and we packed in as many fun activities as possible. I asked him which his favorite was, and he said "White Water Rafting!" We did a trip last year (same kid, different company, in early August), and we ALL agreed that this year's trip with Robin (our most excellent guide) was MUCH better! We loved that we took a bus to the starting point and ended up where our cars are, so no dusty bus ride after being on the river. Next time I'll be more prepared to go swimming, in spite of the frigid water temps! We're planning another trip in August, and we'll book with Orion. We're hoping that Robin will be working that day. Thanks!!

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great river rafting trip”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Picked up a Groupon Coupon and used it for a great deal on an afternoon rafting trip on the Wennatche River in WA. We were impressed by the knowledgeable staff and thoroughly enjoyed our trip. Our guide, Alexander, gave a great safety intro to our group made up of veteran rafters and novices, couples, friends, family... Nothing boring about this outing. Lots of fun, educational stuff even about the river, the wildlife the geology. Will be coming back.

“Highlight of my Summer”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

So much fun! My first time, but not my last. Thanks for a great day. Staff was so great to us. Six middle aged and older girls with a sprit for FUN.

Wenatchee, Washington
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Very exciting, and safe!”
Reviewed 18 July 2012 via mobile

We went on the Tieton river by Yakima, though Orion. It was a blast! Very exciting rapids, but not too out of control where you felt unsafe (level 3 rapids I think they said). I did get a little cold, so I would recommend following the attire instructions they provide closely. I am definitely going to sign up for the other river expeditions they offer!