“Loved the town....”
Review of Innsbrucker Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
Innsbrucker Inn
Ranked #19 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 October 2004

Oh my! The Innsbruker is a very interesting motel/hotel! I had the "interesting experience" of staying there last December (I would have published my comments earlier, had I known about "Trip Advisor"). The motel is in a great location and it was very clean. However, that is the best thing I can say about it! The "master bedroom" bed sagged so badly that you had to "hold on" to prevent rolling into the middle of the bed. The couch/bed was slightly better. The bathroom was badly in need of new towels, mats, and rugs. We got a kick out of the stuffed animals and books for which the room was named. The room log or "diary" was hysterical and we read it from back to front! I must say that we loved Leavenworth and that the employees of the Innsbruker did their best to make us comfortable. Leavenworth is a lovely town with wonderful food and it will be an every December tradition for us.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member