Bavarian Ritz Hotel
Enzian Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$170
Linderhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$157
Alpen Rose Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$133
Der Ritterhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$130
Orbitz.com
Alpine Rivers Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$128
Travelocity
Aspen Suites at The Icicle Village Resort(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$188
Obertal Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$122
Agoda.com
Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort(Leavenworth)
US$224
Hotwire.com
US$188
Bavarian Lodge(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$164
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmemory foam mattresselectric fireplaceking suitefront streetan older hotelwine glassescoffee makercentral locationacross the streetthe main dragjetted tubjaytownmicrowavefestmountainsanniversary
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We booked the two bedroom suite for Memorial Day weekend, as we were going to Leavenworth with another couple, and from the pictures it looked great! In reality, the suite is a room with two beds. The windows were full of cobwebs, had no screens and looked right onto the "sundeck" (which is a deck with paint peeling off the particle board), needless to say we couldn't open the windows to air out the smelly stuffy room without strangers looking right into our bedroom. No curtains, so when the sun rises at 4:30 am, you better be up and ready to go. I've slept on more comfortable beds and stayed in better rooms at a Motel 6 for $140 less.

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank Seattletravels80
Reviewed 21 May 2011

The Bavarian Ritz was a budget choice for this Thursday, and, given the price, it met all of our expectations. Pet friendly, a clean, comfortable room, lounge chairs upstairs and a deck in back for me to work at night and in the early morning. Friendly, helpful staff. It is one block from the bandstand in Leavenworth with convenient parking across the street. Wi-Fi worked great. Bathroom a bit dated with low shower head and tiny sink. Front desk is not staffed weekdays after eight, but they made phone contact and had someone meet us when we arrived late. Good, hot coffee and hot water for tea was out by 6:00 AM. No breakfast available, but microwave, dorm fridge, candles and incense in every room.

Room Tip: Their Queen Standard rooms have no view.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2011

We stayed at the Bavarian Ritz durring the Ice Fest - one of the busiest times of the year and I am happy to say they didnt miss a beat. They made sure we had everything we needed and more.This place is older and I think that provides to the charm. The rooms are so nice and have lots of space and amazing views. I wanted to take the tub home with me. We had an amazing time, and cant wait to go back. What an absolultly perfect romantic getaway.
This place is a gem and I cant give them enough stars!!
Thanks

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spanky_mouse
Reviewed 6 December 2010

Everything was completely wonderfull. The attention to detail and accomadations made myself and my fiancé feel as if we were staying at a home away from home

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 25 October 2010

(check out my pics of this place first, gives you perspective)
I stayed at this hotel , and what a fantastic and cute place! I fell upon this place while walking around the town looking for a perfect spot, then bang, there it was! the moment i walked in , a very pleasant and polite man greeted us and immediately took care of us in a professional and efficient manner. oh and free parking right across the street! anyway we had a walk up the stairs to a lounge area with coffee, apple cider, hot cocoa, tea and more was right there, plus all the tourist information/ brochures you need to check out the sites. the room was unique and cozy, right on the main road but amazingly quiet. actually t i overheard a couple who were waiting in the lobby during check-in say , "wow this place is so calm and quiet", and they were right. even though they have a convenient pub downstairs, we didnt hear a thing all night. i loved LOVED the room decor of black and red rose theme! comfy bed, velvety pillows and bedspread, fireplace that gives off heat ( woke up at 5 am, turned it on and got up toasty and warm at 8am) , nice jaccuzi, great sounding speakers for my Ipod, incense and candles, in-room coffee and to my pleasant surprise, spicy apple cider! : ) perfect for a cool morning. overall, great experience and will come back and probably get a bigger room for the perks, i guess. in a word, CUTE QUAINT CUTE QUAINT! you will not go wrong here unless you have a dog or cant walk up a flight of stairs. thanks!!

• Stayed: October 2010