“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Verona - CLOSED

Cafe Verona
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Takeout, Waitstaff
Spokane, Washington
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I would imagine that their other food os just as good. We have been here several different times and their breakfast is always great. Very filling and service is wonderful.

Seattle, Wa
“Great Lunch - And Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

We were in town doing the tourist thing and asked one of the shop owners for a suggestion for a place to get a good sandwich at about 1 PM. This was one of his suggestions. Not a large restaurant but a little of the main road so it was not crowded. Nice people! Very good food. We liked it so well we came back the next day for the Eggs Benedict which was quite good - lots of hash browns, well made eggs benedict. You cannot go wrong here.

• Visited November 2013
Washington State
“Great place to eat away from the main street”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

We visited on Oktoberfest weekend. It was very busy, although I am sure it is most of the time anyway. Everywhere to eat was packed with people, to the extent that we did not even bother to look at what food was advertised and at what price. I did not want to be anywhere where I felt claustrophobic or where I was rushed to eat to make room for someone else. We decided to walk further from the main streets and see what other options we had. Well we stumbled across Café Verona and I am glad we did. Small, but very clean and the staff were super nice. Prices were very good, especially for beer, it was not way overpriced like most places that buy a bottle of something at Costco and inflate price threefold. Food was very reasonably priced, it was very tasty and service was speedy. I could not fault this place, and they would get my business anytime I visited.

• Visited October 2013
Renton, Washington
“Great breakfast and an amazing value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

This is probably my favorite breakfast place in town, and the great price really is just as surprising and the quality and quantity you get. Twice now on different visits to Leavenworth I've come here for breakfast, and neither time was I disappointing. If only I didn't need to drive over the mountains for a similar experience at home.

This establishment always delivers on the quality grub, especially if you are sluggish after a late night of drinking and enjoying the events offered in town.

• Visited October 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“An Okay Breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

I was a little disappointed by this place. With it being ranked so high I guess I was expecting a little more. Their food was good so if you are looking for solid good food, they definitely have it. But I thought their choices were somewhat limited (we had breakfast). Also I thought the ambience was a little lacking. I definitely think they could add some warmer touches to make this a more inviting place to eat. I had the egg scramble and was relieved that the 4 eggs could be reduced to 2. My husband had the monte cristo and he enjoyed it very much. The OJ was nothing to write home about. For hot tea I had to wait and ask for more hot water. The service was just okay. They brought my egg scramble and the toast came later. We will probably try somewhere else for breakfast. We didn't feel like it was worth repeat business. Also, I read someone else's review that they thought this place provided them an excellent value. I thought our meal leaned towards somewhat high for what we got.

• Visited September 2013