“Good food and service”

Cuisines: American
Seattle
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Had an early dinner here on Friday, we were the only people there so service was good and we got the food quickly. The drinks were pretty good too. We're ordered the pork entrees and were impressed with the dish. It tasted like home cooking.

Visited December 2013

SE Washington State
“A good place for a quick breakfast”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Cafe Verona is not swanky nor avant-garde in any way. But that is not what we were looking for when we stepped in for a good, satisfying and reasonably-priced breakfast. The staff and other diners were friendly and the food delivered in a timely fashion. We were there on a cold, wintry day and the inside of the restaurant was chilly, especially near the doors. So if you are there when it is cold, select your table accordingly.

• Visited December 2013
Vancouver
“So disappointing...”
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

We visited on a Christmas Festival weekend and it was busy with a long wait! Staff seemed to be doing the best they could and were friendly. The restaurant itself is very plain (think small Ma and Pa restaurant) not themed like many other restaurants in the area.
The food was not good at all and was not good value. $5.50 for a bag of chips and a cold bowl of macaroni and cheese (Kraft Dinner) for the kids (no drink)? I had the turkey, cranberry, cream cheese sandwich ($8.25) - the bread was dry and old, the sandwich had no seasoning and the "turkey" was wet, over processed turkey. Despite being very hungry after sledding in the morning, I left it on my plate. Our lunch bill was very pricey for what food we got, I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. There is way better food in Leavenworth, in fact this is the only restaurant we visited in three days that wasn't good. When we visited the restaurant was rated #2 in Leavenworth which from my experience is completely inaccurate.

Visited December 2013
Oregon
“Absolutely excellent!”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

What a quaint place with wonderful food and service! I had the monte cristo and oh.my.goodness. It was WONDERFUL. My coffee cup stayed refilled, never went empty. My son couldn't finish his cocoa but said it was great, and loved his pancakes.

We WILL be back!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank TravelMom12345
Spokane, Washington
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I would imagine that their other food os just as good. We have been here several different times and their breakfast is always great. Very filling and service is wonderful.