“Great Breakfast!”
Review of Cafe Verona - CLOSED

Cafe Verona
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Takeout, Waitstaff
Salem
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Terrific value for breakfast! Good food and more than we could eat! We tried the apple strudel, which was more like a pie crust, but still very delicious. I usually don't like hash browns, but these were fresh not frozen, half a serving would have been plenty. My friend ordered the Monte Cristo and said it was great. Friendly staff and we didn't have to wait to be seated, but it was a Thursday morning.

• Visited July 2014

Montesano, Washington
“Great little spot a little off the beaten path...”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stopped here for a quick bite to eat after having to take one of our 1 year old twins to the emergency clinic across the street (she had an ear infection while on vacation...big bummer). Anyways, it had been a long couple of days with a cranky little one and this place was so refreshing! The waitress was one of the most kind people I've encountered - offered to wash out our bottles and fill them back up with milk for the babies. The food was pretty darn good - it didn't look like much from the outside but the inside was a cozy atmosphere with excellent food and some of the best staff I've ever encountered. Highly recommend!!

• Visited July 2014
Spokane, Washington
“Well worth the wait.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

if your a big breakfast eater, this is the place to go. Their breakfasts are great. only draw back is sometimes there is a long wait. Its a very small restaurant. but we're on vacation and not in a hurry.

Seattle, Washington
“Good breakfast spot”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We chose to eat here after I scoured all of the reviews in Leavenworth. Wow - seems like the town is really laking in good breakfast spots! Cafe Verona does not open until 8am, much like all the other breakfast places, which seems odd considering we were one party of 5 waiting to get in! We were seated by a man (the owner?), and given coffee. The space is cute and charming, as well as the building. When we gave our order, I wanted a single biscuit and side of bacon. (they do have biscuits on their menu in the a la carte section). He told me he didn't think I could have a biscuit as they were reserved to the "biscuits and gravy" they offer. (Did I need to order biscuits but hold the gravy???). He then came back from the kitchen and said "You can have one biscuit". This just made me chuckle!!! My Dad ordered sausage, eggs, hash browns, and toast - which was a large amount of food - all looked very hot and good - and he enjoyed it. The bacon I had was very good, as was my ONE biscuit. In fact, its the best biscuit I've had in a long time. I would go back here - it was well prepared food and fresh. Be aware that the dining room fills up fast, so if you want breakfast get there at opening time.

Tampa, Florida
“Nice breakfast snack”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stopped by after 2 local fire inspectors recommended the place for breakfast with an outside table. We both had fresh coffee, the wife had apple strudel and I had the cherry strudel They were both fresh and tasty. The service was exceptional. We recommend this place for a light breakfast.