“Beautiful Cabin”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of White Pine Lodge

Stay in you own log home in Leavenworth's winter wonderland.
Enjoy a stress free holiday season with your family and friends.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Stay in you own log home in Leavenworth's winter wonderland.
Enjoy a stress free holiday season with your family and friends.
Upstairs master bedroom has a queen size bed as well as a single.
Queen size bed in main floor bedroom.
The downstairs queen bedroom enjoys a fishing motif.
Main floor bedroom with 2 twins..
Fully equipped kitchen.  Even a turkey roaster for your holiday dinner.
Additional seating at the kitchen bar.
There's nothing like the coziness of a log home in the snow!
Christmas spirit everywhere!
Leavenworth has the light on all winter long and only a short drive!
Christmas greeting at White Pine Lodge.
Take our path down to the Wenatchee Riverfront.
Miles of spectacular XC skiing!
Dining table seats 6 and counter bar seats and additional 4
The driveway is flat and always plowed in the winter
The Wenatchee River in winter.
Lodge is located along the Wenatchee River
Lupine in Plain.  Wild flowers are everywhere and change often.
Enjoy the covered deck all year long. Especially nice place to enjoy your morning coffee.
The beautiful Wenatchee River.
Views of the Wenatchee River are plentiful.
Welcoming entryway with lots of space to hang up your snow clothes and store boots for drying.
The blaze of color in the Fall!
Spectacular colors throughout Leavenworth and the mountains in Autumn.
Such a peaceful place to enjoy breakfast!
Full size sleeper sofa in the upstairs loft.
Upstairs loft area.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Moses Lake, Washington
“Beautiful Cabin”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I couldn't be more happy with our lodge. Everything we needed was there and all the girls slept comfortably. The view was beautiful. I hope to take my husband and kids back there during the winter.

Travelling group: Large Group
BC
Reviewed 17 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Luxury-minded travelers
17 Feb 2014
Thanks Shannon for the nice review! Love the picture of the snow! Wow! Summer is my favorite. I like enjoying my morning coffee and breakfast on the deck everyday. You can float the river down to our waterfront. I can't wait to get over for the skiing though. I am glad you enjoyed your time and hope you can come back soon.
University Place
Reviewed 19 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Heimgartn...
“Very quiet, peaceful, enjoyable!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Our family met at this log home to celebrate a birthday. Leavenworth is centrally located for us. We rent a house in the area every year and this one was our favorite. The area is beautiful, near the trees and water. Plain is nearby and a remarkable little town, historical and a great coffee shop. The house had everything we needed. It was nicely decorated, clean and enough bedrooms for us, 2 couples and a single. The large deck was a great place to visit and watch the birds. It is located 30 minutes from the hectic, crowded streets of Leavenworth but we were looking forward to getting away from that, we found peace and quiet at White Pine Lodge. It isn't that far to town and nearby lakes.

16 Sep 2013
I am so glad your family enjoyed their stay! The peace and quiet is relaxing and it is a nice drive to town. The deck is always one of our favorite places to relax. I hope your family comes again soon!
stacie201...
Arlington, Washington
“Very nice property”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

beautiful location and very comfortable house. Loved the porch. This house doesn't sleep 10 unless someone sleeps on couch in livingroom and hide a bed (or hide a spring as we named it) was so uncomfortable we couldn't sleep on it. If you plan on using it, I'd suggest you bring thick mattress topper or air mattress . We would rent this again but with only 3 couples not 5.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location
Liked least: hide a bed
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
WA
Reviewed 17 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Check-in / front desk
17 Jul 2013
Thank you so much! It is great to get to visit the Bavarian Village then escape to the relaxation of the Lodge. Lots of recreation to enjoy in Plain as well.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing