“just what we needed”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 July 2014

On the edge of the Bavarian village in Leavenworth, Gustav's is perfect for a break in the day, meal and cold drink. We sat on the outdoor rooftop terrace and it was outstanding. A little sun and a breeze. Umbrellas are set up for those seeking shade. Our salads were very good. Our waiter Tony was friendly and service oriented.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Seated quickly, hostess was very nice to our group, and we sat in the bar area. Menus were brought promptly and the bartender was also our server. She was wonderful to us. We got there about 3pm and ordered drinks, I think HH started at 3:30pm so we ordered another round at HH prices along with some appetizers. Great experience and beer selection. Would definitely go back. I wouldn't order the mac and cheese appetizer again but the hand cut fries were great.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I beg to differ with my service an hour ago... I had a very pleasant young lady who knew when to approach me and when to let me be. I will return here time and time again! Great staff, very accommodating and friendly. Thank you for the wine, water and consistent service in my experience!

Kesty Click

1  Thank kestyclick
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Just ate here an hour ago, and the server we had seemed lost. We had 10 in our group and she seemed overwhelmed. I had the prime rib dip and it was ok, but pretty fatty. My kids enjoyed their burgers. My sister order fries with their meal and it didn't show up until we were finished eating. My German beer was excellent. If you have time and don't mind waiting, then this is an ok place to eat.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The service was good, food was hot and promptly served. We enjoy eating at Gustav's when we visit Leavenworth.