“Just Bad”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Got a coupon from the motel we stayed at for 20% off.....so we thought why not give it a try.
Everything seemed to have been reheated from frozen. Burger was way too salty and seemed to be mostly filler. Onion rings which were obviously reheated from frozen were a thick coating of batter with little onion. Gravy was a salty tasteless liquid thickened with a lot of cornstarch.
Really bad!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Stayed next door and got a coupon for 20% off. I ordered breakfast. The food was average but nothing out of the ordinary. The service was kinda disappointing, they were super short staffed. I would recommend this place for a quick bite on your way out of town.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My husband encouraged me to try the bratwurst with sauerkraut and swiss cheese. It came with german potato salad (for an extra $1.50) which was really good. I don't like sausage usually so I was hesitant to try the bratwurst. The brat was ok but I didn't really like the kraut but if you like that sort of thing I would recommend it. My husband got a 10 oz steak with mushrooms and onions on top, mixed veggies, rice pilaf, and the soup of the day which was a delicious looking clam chowder (I was to say the least, jealous). He heartily enjoyed his meal and the generous sized portions. I loved the dessert. We got a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake though if that's not your thing they had pie too. I'd rate the cheesecake five stars. It was very good. If you're looking for a good cocktail I noticed they have quite a range of creative cocktails on their menu. If you're staying at Der Ritterhof Motor Inn you can get a 20% off coupon for your meal which came in quite handy. They have a schnitzel burger that I'd like to try if I ever go there again.
The restaurant itself is nice too. There are antler chandeliers which appear to be genuine, a fireplace, and newer looking upholstered booths. The prices are reasonable for Leavenworth and the location is great. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

it was very expensive with a family the restaurant was nice and close to the motel just very expensive

Reviewed 9 February 2014

our family has eaten here many of times all their food is great and reasonably priced very friendly nice staff.