“Great pizza”

Cuisines: German, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

The service was great and the pizza delicious. Definitely worth the stop if you are crashing good pizza. They also offer beer and have some good housewine.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We just ate here recently with our family. The pizza was excellent and the salads were perfect, nice crisp lettuce and dressings. My wife had a bratwurst with sauerkraut that was terrific as well. We will definitely go here again. The service was very good.

1  Thank iluvta2
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I was at Rudloofs pizza last weekend and I thought that this was some of the best pizza that i have had in a long time. i ordered the cheesy ranch bread and a bbq chicken pizza and both were absolutely amazing and piping hot n very flavorful. The staff was very helpful and friendly as they were the ones to suggest the cheesy ranch bread.The place was very clean and family friendly. There was plenty of parking and they have outdoor seating as well. I would for sure go back next time im up that way. Can't wait to go back and try one of there calzones they looked tasty tasty!!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Out of the three pizza joints in Leavenworth, I consider Rudloof's to be the best. Their calzones are tasty, the pizza delicious, and the service is wonderful.
I often have delivery to my apartment, and they're always quick and eager to get it out to me. Pricings a bit high, but that's to be expected in Leavenworth.

Try their stuffed crust!

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

My family and I eat pizza every Friday night, no matter where we are. Needless to say we have had pizza all over the world and this pizza was fantastic, but that's not even the best part. The owner and manager provide us amazing customer service. They're cook accidentally made our pizza incorrect even before bringing it to the table he provided us a free pizza and made us a new one. In addition, in the middle of dinner our toddler son threw up and he was gracious enough to help clean up. He was professional, personable and courteous through the whole process. We Highly recommed!