“cool treat”
Review of Viadolce

Viadolce
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: Fresh made Italian gelato and sorbetto DAILY. We use Italian imported traditional paste flavoring and local Fruits from the Wenatchee Valley. Coffee and Espresso drinks exclusively made from CAFFE VITA fair trade beans.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

If you enjoy your gelato, you will like it here. The service was so quick. I would prefer more flavors that include chocolate instead of fruit.

There are newer reviews for Viadolce

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Our first impression of this place wasn’t good at all. When we walked in, the guy working behind the counter had just finished a personal conversation with a girl who was leaving. He didn’t greet us at all, just strummed his fingers impatiently on the counter while we were deciding what to order. My husband asked if they had a certain flavor and the guy working answered curtly. Feeling pressured, I ordered the roasted almond. After getting our gelato, we paid and left a tip in the jar. The guy didn’t even say thank you. To top it off, the gelato wasn’t even that great. Disappointed in the service and quality.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Viadolce looked like a typical gelato shop. The flavors were a little unusual which could be a plus, but several people in our group wondered if some of the flavoring were artificial. My real complaint is that while they would sell one scoop to children under six, they refused to permit me to buy one scoop. I ended up getting one scoop but paying for two. It is not a good business decision. I had to insist that my friends, who were purchasing two scoops not just walk out, and one of our friends refused to order anything because of this policy. If they did not offer one scoop, at 2/3 of the price of two as two scoops, so be it, but offering one scoop and then refusing to sell it to anyone over six years of age was not appreciated.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

This place is the best place in town for gelato! We go every night, not matter how full we are to enjoy our special treat! flavors are always rotating and interesting! cannot go wrong!