“Yummy!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My husband and I ordered two different savory crepes and my daughter ordered from their dessert menu a strawberry crepe, we all loved our choices! We then ordered a chocolate dessert and had to go back a second night for dessert again! Excellent!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

went there with the plan of having crepes for supper but after reading the menu we both decided to go with the more traditional german food. The food was excellent, the service friendly and good. Pricing was a little higher than the other two places we ate in Leavenworth but not high enough to take it off the recommended list.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I popped in for some dessert crepes after dinner elsewhere. We were seated at a table for 2 that was in a walkway. Clearly seats that were squeezed in to add more customers. This would have been fine if there weren't other options. It was late and there were several other open tables. I asked the waitress if she could move us and she said they needed to save those tables for larger parties. After ordering I decided to get a glass of wine. I waited for the waitress to acknowledge us, but wound up having to flag her down. Which was weird 'cause she had to pass our hallway seat constantly. She brought me a glass from the wine that must have been stored above the oven, it was very warm. Again I had to flag her down to ask for a couple of ice cubes. No apologies for the wine that needed to have ice cubes. Meanwhile, another couple came in and were immediately seated at a larger table. They ordered, got their food, and left before we even got our order.

We had the strawberry and an apple crepe. Both were delicious and ample for the somewhat steep price for a dessert. Had it not been for the service we would return.

1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 3 August 2014

A life long East coaster, I was not aware that Washington state has its own Bavarian village in Leavenworth. After enjoying the shops and scenary, we stopped into Pavz to eat lunch and relax before the ride back to Seattle. The restaurant had a quaint, Euro vibe consistent with the Bavarian setting outside. The restaurant is very pleasant inside. Service was quick and attentive. I am not a cheese eater, so I needed to look hard for something to order on the menu, but my cheese-loving dining companions were thrilled with the choices. My soup and sandwich were quite good. If I am ever in town again, I'll drop by for crepes.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Saw the sign saying this restaurant was well reviewed on trip advisor but didnt try it till our last day it town (which we now regret not going sooner!). My mom said the french onion soup was the best she had ever had and even though I have never cared for onions in general I had a second bite! My dad had an excellent panini and I very much loved my chicken (although as others noted the potatoes were quite bland and could have used some spicing up to match the great taste of the very juicy and yummy chicken). We had the pear and in-house cheese crepe for desert which was also delicious. We will definitely be back!!