2,424 results
All reviews across the street village view turret suite cookies stuffed bear starbucks coffee town square dvd library place to stay front desk staff christmas lights perfect location potatoes waffles shops and restaurants free breakfast hot chocolate
Reviewed 21 January 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Bavarian Lodge over our honeymoon. I sprung for the turret suite which was a wonderful room equipped with gas fireplace to warm up by, as well as a large jacuzzi style tub in the turret with a view of Front street Leavenworth from the large windows. Not to worry, the windows are equipped with privacy screen as well as curtains. The decor both in the rooms, lobby, as well as at the entrance gave the hotel a homey feel. Breakfast and 24 hour coffee was great. Breakfast staff was helpful and very courteous. It was a very relaxing stay and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Josh G
Reviewed 12 January 2014

All I can say is this is a great place to stay. I came here for my birthday just so I could see all the Christmas lights. The lodge itself had a beautiful light display!! In fact probably the best in town. Our room was comfortable and very clean. Also it's one of the few places I've stayed that actually has comfortable pillows! The breakfast was very good as well. I'm very glad to see that they are adding rooms. I have no doubt they will fill these every weekend as well. We come here every year and it has never disappointed us!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I have to hive it a 3 due to the fact that that they gave us a room right across the breakfast hall...sonfrom 7 am it was crying babies to extremly annoying laughing old women. So we were pissed needless to say. Please, PLEASE!! when you book your room, make sure not to get #109
Thanks

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank sonnyPdx
LodgeMom, Manager at Bavarian Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

We at the Bavarian Lodge sincerely apologize that your stay was not as expected. We take every suggestion as an opportunity to improve and reexamine our facilities. Fortunately, the lobby level rooms are being eliminated to make room for additional meeting and lounge space for our valued guests. We look forward to completion by July 2014. Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Our stay at the Bavarian Lodge in Leavenworth was such a pleasant experience! Staff were all friendly, greeting us every time we passed through the lobby and offering us a map of the town and all of its amenities. Our room was very spacious, clean and well stocked. If we ever find ourselves back in Leavenworth, this is definitely where we'll be staying!

Because it's post-Christmas and thus post-tourist season, the town was very quiet and the shops closed early - between 5 & 6pm! Fortunately, the hotel offers a wide array of films that you can check out so we had something to keep us occupied during the evenings. Overall, a great experience.

Note: I've read some of the other guests complaining about the noise from construction (they're expanding) and they were still working on the construction during our stay - in fact, our room was right by the hotel's addition - but any work they were doing was unobtrusive and not noisy at all.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Our second Christmastime visit to Leavenworth. This hotel is the perfect location! Ask for a village view room. Large rooms, with fireplace, and sofa and extra seating. Comfortable bed, fantastic view of the village, all lit in Christmas lights! Extras such as hot cocoa, coffee & cookies available every night. Delictable breakfast available - largest selection of a delicious buffet we've seen! Biscuits, gravy, sausage, waffles, muffins, toast, bagels, fruit, oatmeal and cold cereals and juices, coffee, milk! The staff is beyond friendly and helpful. DVD's available for movie nights in the room. We'll be back next December!

Room Tip: Ask for a Village View room!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family