“Awesome”

Bavarian Lodge
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Leavenworth
“Awesome”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I chose to stay in Leavenworth because I googled the town and I thought the history was great. After reading reviews, I decided that the family would like the Bavarian Inn. We weren't disappointed. The staff was wonderful. The room was spacious and clean. My children loved the pool and TWO hot tubs as well as the DVD library. The location is directly across the street from ALL of the action. The only thing I can say negative about the hotel is that the parking situation was a pain in the neck due to renovations on the hotel, which will make the hotel even more awesome. Other than that, perfect. Can't wait to come back again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ohioNittanyLions

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (394)
Katy, Texas
Reviewed 8 June 2014

June, 2014--we chose this hotel from pictures and reviews on their website and we were not disappointed. The staff is extremely friendly and catered to our every need. The location was perfect because it was in walking distance to all of the shops and restaurants. Our room was spacious and clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. The furnishings had a decorator's touch--unlike standard hotel decor. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. The family who owns the hotel also owns some very neat shops in Leavenworth--and if you're lucky you'll get to see their mascot-Boomer! Cutest dog ever!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank judyscearce
Washington State
Reviewed 2 June 2014

May 2014 My husband and I took our Granddaughter to Leavenworth for the weekend. The staff was great and greeted my granddaughter (who is 5) a gift bag full of goodies which I thought was very nice of them. The staff was very nice and answered our questions without any hesitation. One thing I found amazing was they remembered we were traveling with our Granddaughter and where we traveled from. We stayed in the family suite, the room was very clean, not one thing to complain about. It was well stocked with all the amenities we needed plus, they had a cute teddy bear on the bed you can adopt for your little ones. I loved the blankets so much, I bought one from the gift shop. You don't have to worry about parking, the lodge is in a perfect location. It's directly across the street from everything. The complimentary breakfast was excellant... it was buffet style with several different items to choose from. I just can't say enough about our stay.... to sum it all up... We are planning another trip to Leavenworth and will be staying at the Bavarian Lodge.

Room Tip: If you're traveling with small ones you may want a mountain view. We didn't hear any noise...
1 Thank Tammy G
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 1 June 2014

A gem of a hotel! Great staff had helpful tips for places to go and places to eat. Room (turret suite) was spacious, clean and chock full of amenities... Perfect spot to relax in the evening: settled in the jacuzzi tub with a glass of wine and a view of the mountains. Simply heaven.

2 Thank Linda S
Bellevue, Washington, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Awesome Location, right across the street from the main town. We had a great stay. They packed us snack bags because our train was late. Awesome location and great walking access to town. I recommend walking blackbird island. Have some apple strudel. Room was clean. Front desk staff was great. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends who are going there. Breakfast was great and hot.

Room Tip: Terrace rooms have a great view
1 Thank Bd D
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had a really nice stay at the Bavarian Lodge. Our family of four went during spring and it was very nice. We were an hour early, but they had rooms open so they allowed us to check in early.

Pros:
*Friendly staff
*Free parking
*CLEAN lobby and rooms (our room looked almost brand new)
*Very nice complimentary breakfast!
*Nice DVD collection for the kids
*Was provided with activity gift bag filled with toys and crayons
*My family loved the cucumber water they provided in the lobby
*The hotel was full, but it was so quiet, I couldn't even tell.
*Room had fridge and microwave, plenty of towels and soap
*Close to downtown area, but not too close that it was noisy.
*I loved that it was NON-SMOKING everywhere

Cons (all are minor):
*Undergoing construction so the outside was not as pretty, but totally understandable.
*The pool area could have used a little decorating, maybe with some plants, flowers.
*Like all the hotels we've been to, the pillows were so amazingly big and poofy, I recommend you bring your own if you like flatter pillows like we do

Room Tip: If you like to be near the pool, ask for a room on the second floor which exits directly onto the po...
1 Thank Pompeii2
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel was a beautiful hotel and was right across from the Bavarian Village which was extremely convenient to be able to walk across the street and enjoy everything this small German town had to offer without worrying about parking. My family and I were very impressed with the amenities this hotel offered. They provide a hot breakfast that has vast variety of options and also had a DVD collection for all there guest to enjoy a movie to watch in their room. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family and would definitely choose this hotel for my stay while visiting in the near future! Btw, they are also adding another 42 suites that will have a fire place in all the rooms and a underground parking garage which opens this summer 2014!

Room Tip: They have two options: mountain view or the village view. My family and I chose the village view and...
1 Thank Suman H