“I won't stay anywhere else in Leavenworth!”
Review of Alpine Rivers Inn

Alpine Rivers Inn
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Leavenworth
Reviewed 4 September 2012

This is my new favorite place to stay in Leavenworth. The room was lovely, extremely clean and very comfortable. The bathroom had nice amenities (many places just have "conditioning shampoo" but they had conditioner too - small thing, I know, but it's the little things that add up to a nice experience) and a nice white robe too! Every room faces the river and the deck had chairs and a little side table so I could enjoy my coffee out there in the morning. Even the deck was clean. The Inn is just out of downtown - a short walk away. The breakfast buffet was quite deluxe! Biscuits and gravy, french toast, hard-boiled eggs, ham, oatmeal, yogurt and granola, fresh pastries - it was amazing! Also, the front desk staff was wonderful. So welcoming and courteous. When the vending machine ate my 75 cents, one of the front desk ladies happened to be walking by and she used her own money to compel the machine to spit out my bottle of water. Again, a small thing but all the little touches added up to a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 218 and it was quiet. The only downside is if you have smokers on the deck below...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ILikeSandwiches
There are newer reviews for Alpine Rivers Inn

Reviewed 23 August 2012

I was pleasantly surprised on how great this place was. We paid about $100 for one night and had a great room with a great view. It's also within walking distance of everything important in Leavenworth. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank chris w
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I've stayed here 6 years in a row as a bicycle rider in the Courage Classic & already have my room reserved for year 7! With the river view from every room plus being on the edge of town where it's a bit quieter, it's a terrific value. The staff has always been courteous & accommodating, even going so far as to have a breakfast pre-packaged the night before for riders who leave before the breakfast buffet opens. I've stayed at other places in town but Alpine Rivers Inn is my favorite place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank CC_Rider_12
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My mother, sister and I stayed at the Alpine Rivers Inn for one night for a short getaway and mother daughter time. We chose this place because it was a little out of town and by the river.
I was intrigued by the picture of the breakfast room. We were very impressed with the quality of the room and service. The room was very clean and had some nice touches like the European style comforters, nice white robes hanging in the closet, and bathroom amenities. Fresh air coming in from an open window at night was a big plus. The breakfast room exceeded my expectations, tasty food, well prepared and presented with lots of windows and light. If you like Bavarian wood work you will love this room. Overall it felt more like a bed and breakfast. Would recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

Room Tip: If you have a dog, ask for the dog room on the bottom floor. It is just a couple of steps away from...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ToniB119
Reviewed 3 August 2012

This is our second trip to Alpine River Inn. We liked it so well that we came back six years later for three nights. The rooms are beautiful and have a nice balcony overlooking the river. With the window open you can listen to the river which is very relaxing. The staff is friendly and helpful in every way.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Alpine River Inn recently for 6 days. Enjoyed it so much, we left our other reservation early to come back to Alpine to stay for 3 more days. It has been one of the best places we have stayed at for quite awhile. The staff is awesome!! The room was very clean, updated and the best is to have a balcony so that we could enjoy the river view. Breakfast each day had many delicious delights. The motel is within walking or biking distance to town. Great pool and hot tub. We will be returning to Alpine River inn.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We stayed at Alpine Rivers Inn during our week long motorcycle ride and it absolutely exceeded our expectations in every way. The staff was AWESOME! We love the location, the downed filled comforters were the best!! Sleeping with the window open and the sounds of the river was awesome !!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple