“WOW! What a great place!”
Review of Alpine Rivers Inn

Alpine Rivers Inn
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Leavenworth
Nampa, Idaho
“WOW! What a great place!”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We were royally treated by all the staff. We stay for 3 days. Our room was immaculately clean. The view of the river was beautiful and we loved the sound of the water from our balcony. The beds were so comforatable and the bedding superb. The breakfast was fantastic. The hot tub was nice but the heater was broken. Loved having the terry robes and beach size towels to go to the hot tub. The housekeepers did great, it seemed that even if we were only gone for a 1/2 hour that when we returned the room was cleaned. We loved the duvet sheet style of bedding. It wasn't that far to walk or drive so we elected to stay a little futher out of town to be away from the crazyness of Octoberfest people and we are so glad we did. If we ever come back, we will definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't know about the other rooms but ours was perfect. Room 110
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 19 September 2012

This was our second stay here and it was just as great as the first one. After a long drive, the private balcony overlooking the river was wonderful. The room was very clean and comfortable (down duvets and pillows) and the breakfast was the best "breakfast included" I've ever had...definitely NOT the usual dry cereal and coffee. The staff was very responsive to our needs or questions. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who appreciates genuine hospitality.

Room Tip: Both rooms we had were great.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 14 September 2012

We stayed for five nights while bird-watching in the Leavenworth area and couldn't have been happier with the experience. Every room has a private balcony overlooking the river and we did some of our birding right from there. Our room was nicely appointed and very clean....the housekeepers do a great job. All of the staff members that we encountered were cheerful and interested in making our stay an enjoyable one. And then there's that complimentary breakfast....outstanding! As for room rates, I recommend the Alpine Rivers Inn as a very good value.

Room Tip: The top floor is probably best.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

Breakfast was amazing. The staff was great. A bit of a walk to town. The room was really dated. The shower head was so low that I had to bend backwards and I'm 5'4". Our room was located above the breakfast room and it was pretty noisy in the morning. I think I'll try somewhere else next time.

Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 4 September 2012

This is my new favorite place to stay in Leavenworth. The room was lovely, extremely clean and very comfortable. The bathroom had nice amenities (many places just have "conditioning shampoo" but they had conditioner too - small thing, I know, but it's the little things that add up to a nice experience) and a nice white robe too! Every room faces the river and the deck had chairs and a little side table so I could enjoy my coffee out there in the morning. Even the deck was clean. The Inn is just out of downtown - a short walk away. The breakfast buffet was quite deluxe! Biscuits and gravy, french toast, hard-boiled eggs, ham, oatmeal, yogurt and granola, fresh pastries - it was amazing! Also, the front desk staff was wonderful. So welcoming and courteous. When the vending machine ate my 75 cents, one of the front desk ladies happened to be walking by and she used her own money to compel the machine to spit out my bottle of water. Again, a small thing but all the little touches added up to a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 218 and it was quiet. The only downside is if you have smokers on the deck below...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank ILikeSandwiches
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 23 August 2012

I was pleasantly surprised on how great this place was. We paid about $100 for one night and had a great room with a great view. It's also within walking distance of everything important in Leavenworth. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank chris w
Tacoma, Washington, USA
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I've stayed here 6 years in a row as a bicycle rider in the Courage Classic & already have my room reserved for year 7! With the river view from every room plus being on the edge of town where it's a bit quieter, it's a terrific value. The staff has always been courteous & accommodating, even going so far as to have a breakfast pre-packaged the night before for riders who leave before the breakfast buffet opens. I've stayed at other places in town but Alpine Rivers Inn is my favorite place to stay.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo