“Worst Experience Ever! I would give this company a negative 100 rating if I could.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Leavenworth Powersports Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We rented 7 snowmobiles from this place 2 months in advance. We were required to PRE-PAY to guarantee our snowmobile reservations. After making sure we had snowmobiles we rented a cabin, which was not cheap. A WEEK before our weekend snowmobiling trip, Tom Moser called and left me a voicemail message telling me they did not have the snowmobiles we had already paid for almost two months prior and he was very very sorry and we could have a refund. What kind of business does that? Not a very good one. There only solution was to offer a refund or give us a different day to go snowmobiling. We are 3 1/2 hours from Leavenworth. Everyone in our party works and took a vacation day so we could be there Saturday to go snowmobiling. We could not cancel the cabin and just change the date ONE WEEK before hand. On top of that, I received an email (NOT A PERSONAL PHONE CALL...AN EMAIL!!) stating I would be receiving a refund within 30 days. WITHIN 30 DAYS???? Not only have they had the money for 7 snowmobile rentals for almost two months, the best they can do is refund it within 30 DAYS!! I do not recommend anyone renting from this place. What kind of business scam are they running? This is one of the WORST experiences I have every had with a company that claims to be legitimate.

9  Thank Shelley K