“Customer Service gone fishing?”

Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort
Reviewed 20 August 2014

It's a beautiful place but everything is closed. No restaurant to go to - Closed. No customer service to talk to when you have a problem - day off. It's hard to find the accommodations since no one is there to assist you in any way.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

From start to finish the experience was so bad that I've told my friends that I've not played a worse golf course in at least 15 years and I've played a lot of golf.

We arrived at 8am with the front doors still being locked. There was only one person there the entire time and it was a Saturday. When I went to check in and pay she proceeded to tell me that they lost 3 greens during winter and they still charged us full price. The driving range was terrible as well. The greens were like sponges I was leaving foot indentions on the putting surfaces. The tee boxes were not level. The mosquitos were terrible and they didn't bother to give us a heads up about that. And the layout of the course was very confusing with the temporary greens etc. There were groups driving all over the place trying to find the next tee box.

What they need to do is shut the golf course down and do something else. It is apparent they don't have the money to properly care for the golf course and charge people a decent rate. I ended up paying $75 for a full round and 9 holes. I should have only been charged half of that.

2  Thank Nathan F
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The Kalher Glen Golf and Ski Resort is a truly beautiful place with a wonderful golf course that is not only a great place to play, it’s fantastic to enjoy the scenery. The price is really worth your time there. Not only golf you could also swim, fish and hike. It’s especially great when the course is really quite because it really allows you to get a feel for the course and really enjoy the scenery. Not only that, the actual club had some lovely décor and I really enjoyed my time at the resort. It’s a fantastic place to go even if you aren’t overly interested in golf. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone going to Leavenworth.

1  Thank Brittany L
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We organized a few groups to play the day before our commitment ceremony and had a total blast! The staff in the pro shop were very friendly and super helpful. The course is challenging, but not too much so it was really fun and made it a memorable and special day for us and our friends who played. It's also nice that they aren't so stuffy and more casual which made it extremely pleasant. It's super reasonable and I would highly recommend paying a visit if your in the area. Was definitely worth it and a beautiful setting too!!

1  Thank MyteeMo