“Fantastic Rafting Trip”
Review of Osprey Rafting

Osprey Rafting
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Osprey Rafting Company is the only local company that offers class 4 rapids in their private High Adventure put in on the Wenatchee River in Leavenworth Washington. Osprey’s professional and experienced guides have years of river experience. We’ve been Leavenworth’s hometown rafting company for over 20 yrs.(est. in 1991) and take great pride in supporting our local community. Rent Paddle Boards, Kayaks and tubes from our Osprey Paddle Shack. Book your white water rafting adventure on the Wenatchee River today!
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My Wife, Sister-In-Law and Brother-In-Law had a fantastic time with this rafting group while staying in Leavenworth! Our guide, Grant, was very good at getting us down the river both safeily and while having a great time. By the end of the float, we felt like we could do anything. We went on the High Adventure trip and it was worth it. The water was a bit slow when we were not in the rapids (Early July), but the white water was awesome. Thanks Osprey!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

This is a pleasant rafting trip suitable for all ages. The 70 year old on our raft felt completely secure and enjoyed the trip. The staff were experienced and helpful. It was a great way to cool down on a hot day.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We got in a raft just east of Cashmere at around 8:30PM on the 4th of July and gently floated down the Wenatchee River. We merged in with the Mighty Columbia River just in time to see the first of the fireworks going off at Walla Walla Point Park. The city of Wenatchee has always given a Really Great Show. I have never in all my 50 plus years had a better 4th of July. The fireworks got bigger and bigger and bigger, 'cause of course, we were floating closer and closer and closer to them until they were directly over head. My heart soared with every squeal and boom, one after another. Truly TRULY amazing! Do this one from the Bucket List: BEST MEMORIES E V E R !

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Our family of four rafted on June 27th and we did the Whitewater express on the Wenatchee. It was just the perfect length. I may have gotten tired if we had done the full Wenatchee. Mike, our guide was awesome and put everybody at ease, but also wanted us to have a bit of fun. We clearly paddled into many waves and drops on purpose. We got really wet and all had a great time. I'd say we were on the water about 2+ hours hitting all the good stuff. Then the BBQ following was just the right thing to top the day off. The yummiest burger and fixins I had had in awhile. Fire pit, s'mores, hammocks. The whole crew was top knotch. I highly recommend Osprey. Very friendly from the moment we walked in.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

A group of friends and I did the "High Adventure" whitewater trip in late May. It was my first experience whitewater rafting. Felt safe with our guide, Mike, but still got an adrenaline rush on the class III & IVs! Lots of fun! It was a cold day, so Osprey let us borrow wet suits, booties, and spray shirts. We really enjoyed our time on the river and would recommend Osprey to anyone looking for some springtime adventure in the Leavenworth area.