“Very relaxing atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alpine Spa at Icicle Village Resort

Alpine Spa at Icicle Village Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: Alpine Spa is the green day spa at the Icicle Village Resort, nestled in scenic Leavenworth, WA. Open to the public, 7 days per week including holidays. We are devoted to fostering wellness personally and globally through body-safe, Eco-friendly products and practices, all without sacrificing quality or beauty. Your world-class rejuvenation begins with snuggling in one of our sumptuous robes and spa slippers that you get to take home. Our sumptuous spa services include: Massage- Services for Two, Swedish, Deep Tissue/Sport, Aromatherapy, Pregnancy, Hot Stone; Steam Room; Facials, Peels, and Eminence Organic Skin Care; Manicures, Pedicures; and Body Scrubs & Wraps.
Lafayette, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very relaxing atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Was surprised with a manicure by my husband, and I wasn't disappointed! All staff was very courteous and professional, and the atmosphere was perfect. I definitely enjoyed my first manicure experience here!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Aubrey B

Wenatchee, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finally...A "5 Star" Spa in Leavenworth!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

After living in Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay area and Seattle, I moved to Eastern Washington, to the area of Leavenworth, Washington (a beautiful bavarian town nestled at the base of the majestic Cascade Mountains). For several years I searched for a "real spa", the kind that I had been accustomed to in the cities I had lived. My search was so disappointing, until I heard about a new spa in Leavenworth that had opened it's doors in May 2014. When I walked through the doors of "Alpine Spa", I was struck how they had captured the wonderful outdoor environment of natural beauty from floor to ceiling and YES...that long awaited quietness that I had been longing for. I was greeted by a very professional staff, offering me herbal tea, a warm neck wrap, and a pair of slippers that were mine to keep. Their thick luxurious robes simply invite you to curl up and take a nap. I knew before I even stepped into the Relaxation Room that I was going to be totally pampered! The treatment rooms are tastefully decorated, all with the purpose of offering serenity and relaxation for their guests. You won't find bright lights, loud music, or having to listen to conversations of those in adjoining rooms. This trip is all about YOU! I have now enjoyed several visits to Alpine Spa, and can highly recommend their aesthetician "Laura", for any of their specialized facial treatments. I also loved my pedicures, and the fact that they use only pure products....from facial products to nail polish & lotions. The owners & management have hired only "the best professionals", for each of their many services offered. I must warn you that reading their menu of services is also a treat, and very hard to decide which one to choose! It's wonderful to finally have found a "real spa" tucked away in such a beautiful setting.

Carole H.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Carole H
Issaquah, Washington
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience in the new spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had the morning to burn on a recent business trip, so I booked a coconut oil massage and apricot scrub foot treatment. It was pure bliss! It was brought to my attention that the spa is new to Leavenworth and has only been in operation for a few months. Everything is sparkling and fresh! The spa itself is very professional with a calming atmosphere. When you arrive, you exchange your shoes for slippers at the desk (the slippers are yours to keep). They then give you a tote bag with a robe and show you to the dressing room/restroom/shower area. After changing into your robe, you take the tote bag with your belongings into your treatments instead of leaving it in a locker. The relaxation room, the area you wait before your treatments, has tea, water and reading materials as you wait. The chairs weren't very comfy in there, but the room has very soothing colors and spa music playing making you want to close your eyes and sink into ultimate relaxation. The treatments were very enjoyable and the therapist was attentive to my concerns and my wishes. I felt completely spoiled and pampered. After the treatment, I was given the option for a steam shower (at an additional fee). I chose to forgo the steam shower, and use the shower in the dressing room instead, which was large and comfortable. They provided shower gel, shampoo and conditioner. Unfortunately, they didn't offer any hair products, antiperspirant, combs or lotions for the after-bathing experience- so if you go, bring your cosmetics. They did have a hair dryer, however. Overall, I was extremely impressed and can't wait to return!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank JustmeT2011
Charlie509, Owner at Alpine Spa at Icicle Village Resort, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear JustmeT2011,
Thank you very much for your attention to detail and your spa review. We are delighted that you came to Alpine Spa during your business trip in May. I wanted to let you and everyone else know that we had been open less than 3 weeks at your visit time and I was still doing some intensive research on the greenest, non-toxic amenities for Alpine Spa guests.
In keeping with our Naturopathic standards, our restrooms, in addition to the Thorne shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner, we now also provide combs & brushes, Eminence Organic Honeydew body lotion, handmade organic lavender-citrus deodorant, and the greenest hair spray on the market, for our spa guests.
We value your feedback and hope that you will visit us again when you are in Leavenworth. Be Well! ~Chandra Villano, ND, LMP