My parents flew in for a couple weeks from MI to visit my family here in WA. The one thing that they had been wanting to see were the lights in Leavenworth. While they were here a little early (before Thanksgiving) to see the official tree lighting, the town was well decorated with lights before Thanksgiving. We were able to make a one night reservation in a two bedroom/two bath condo. Initially we were a little hesitant because our experience at another hotel that looked glamorous on the internet turned out to be less than great, and with there being limited information about this hotel, we weren't sure what we were getting into. MUCH to our surprise, this place has a "you've arrived" feel. My parents thought that my husband & I spent a fortune on the room, but in all honesty it was VERY affordable (but hey, my hubby will take the brownie points with his in-laws). Like new condos, very clean, friendly staff, the spa was AHHHmazing, we all raved about the complimentary (hot!) breakfast and it comes with a laundry list of other incredible amenities too! For how cold it was during our stay, and given that I'm 6 months pregnant & we have a toddler, I wouldn't say that the hotel is necessarily within walking distance to the shops & restaurants, but it has so many of its own amenities that this wasn't much of a concern for us. When we wanted to see the shops we just took a two minute drive up the street. I am sure it is very walkable in a warmer climate (spring, summer, fall). Again, we have a TODDLER. I'm a germ-a-phobe, and this is the first time I've stayed anywhere (we travel a LOT) that I didn't cringe when he touched things or ran around on the floor without shoes on - it was SO clean! Having a full kitchen worked out so well with storing all of the baby food/milk. I would love to stay longer & pack our own snacks. My family & I are looking forward to coming back again (maybe in the summer to take advantage of the mini golf course?) and I'm planning a girls weekend with my friends in the coming weeks at this very location because our experience was so incredible. Pretty much guarantee that ANYTIME we go back to Leavenworth, we will be staying here. :) Thanks, Best Western!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Icicle Inn at the Icicle Village Resort is Leavenworth's full service resort with JJ Hills Fresh Grill for all our in-house dining as well as complimentary full breakfast for all of our guests. Alpine Spa is our full service spa with individual and couples services, Icicle Junction Activity Center includes an 18 hole miniature golf course, arcade games, a 75" projection big screen so you can keep an eye on all your sports teams while on vacation, the Connections Café in the Junction offers deli items all day with beer and wine choices as well. Our seasonally enclosed swimming pool is heated for year around swimming. Enjoy complimentary hot breakfast buffet and much more. With full service catering and over 9,000 square feet of meeting space groups find the resort to be a perfect gathering spot in the center of Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Icicle Inn at Icicle Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Icicle Hotel Leavenworth
- Best Western Icicle Hotel
- Best Western Leavenworth
- Leavenworth Best Western