Loved our stay at Icicle Inn. The staff at both the hotel and JJ Hill's restaurant are warm and friendly. The hotel breakfast was great, and the food in the restaurant was delicious. The facility is dog friendly, an added bonus. Rooms are clean and quiet. It's a bit of a stroll if you want to walk down to Front Street, but not too bad. Also, the views of the Icicle Canyon from the hotel are beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Icicle Inn at the Icicle Village Resort is Leavenworth's full service resort with JJ Hills Fresh Grill for all our in-house dining as well as complimentary full breakfast for all of our guests. Alpine Spa is our full service spa with individual and couples services, Icicle Junction Activity Center includes an 18 hole miniature golf course, arcade games, a 75" projection big screen so you can keep an eye on all your sports teams while on vacation, the Connections Café in the Junction offers deli items all day with beer and wine choices as well. Our seasonally enclosed swimming pool is heated for year around swimming. Enjoy complimentary hot breakfast buffet and much more. With full service catering and over 9,000 square feet of meeting space groups find the resort to be a perfect gathering spot in the center of Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Icicle Inn at Icicle Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Icicle Hotel Leavenworth
- Best Western Icicle Hotel
- Best Western Leavenworth
- Leavenworth Best Western