All reviewsmurphy bed in the living roomgas grillfull kitchenupstairs unitsales presentationgrounds are well maintainedchristmas lightsin towntimeshareunitsplumbingpoolsresortcondowifideckwinter
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Awesome winter getaway! We had a ground floor unit, it was perfect for getting out to play in the snow with our toddlers, so many great sledding hills, and when they were ready to head back we just pulled all their snow attire off on the patio so as not to track all the snow inside. Laundry in unit. Full kitchen, dining room, living room, 2 full bathrooms, plenty of space & great amenities.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Courtney D
Heather W, Owner Care at WorldMark Leavenworth, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thank you for choosing WorldMark by Wyndham’s Leavenworth to share the winter magic with family. We are pleased that you enjoyed ample space and the wealth of winter amenities. Best regards.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I have been visiting the Leavenworth Worldmark for many years. As an owner I try to visit at least once every year or two, usually in the winter to see the Christmas lights. This year we visited in the beginning of December. I would have loved to give this resort a 5-star review, but I had to drop a star because of some issues that I really wish they would address. First, the shower has practically no water pressure. This really defeats the purpose of saving water, as I have to take a shower twice as long as I normally would just to rinse the shampoo out of my hair! Also, when spending the day out in below freezing temperatures, it sure would be nice to come back to my resort and take a nice hot shower. No such luck at this resort. My second issue has to do with the sales desk that seems to have taken on a much bigger role over the years. I wish I could just check-in and get to my room without being haggled about an "owner update" that we all know is actually high-pressure sales push.

In addition to this, we had a couple of issues with our unit which really should have been dealt with by maintenance properly. The lock on the sliding glass door had a broken lock, which meant anyone could get into the unit. Also, the vent in the Master Bedroom seem to blow any air, so the only way to get heat was by leaving the door open.

Aside from these issues, which I did report to Worldmark - I love this resort. The location is fantastic and I have always enjoyed my stay here. I will be back do doubt, many more times.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank AudreyBeaglePup
Reviewed 13 October 2016

First of all, I would like to point out that this is not a hotel; it is a time shared resort condo. If you rent this place then it means the owner books the place out for rent. The location is great. I try to reserve every December for Christmas Tree lighting; it's within walking distance to town. The town is all lit up, very pretty and our daughter really likes so much.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Huyennga C
Reviewed 31 July 2016

This resort is an excellent location and the staff is super friendly. Great restaurants within a short distance. During Christmas it looks like a scene right out of a storybook! I felt like I had traveled to another country yet the drive from Seattle wasn't too bad at all!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Dollie C
Reviewed 26 July 2016

WorldMark in Leavenworth is a great place for just you or your hole family! There is so much to do any time of year! All the places there have a new face and up dated. You cant help but love the place! your hole posy will. From Beer and wine to put-put Golf every one will have a good time. Just go play and have a great time!!

Room Tip: There all great. just let them know how many are going to be there.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family