“THE BEST!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
Autumn Pond Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #8 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 July 2004

This was the BEST B&B I've ever stayed at. It's peaceful, the property is gorgeous with a pond, horses...etc. and John, the owner is a top notch Chef! The price is very affordable, less than most B&B's and most hotels, but is head over heels above the rest. I was VERY pleasantly surprised at how much I felt at home and comfortable, like a family member here. I would without hesitation stay here again if I ever go back to that area. Why stay at a hotel when you can feel at home. Actually, since I left a week ago, I still find myself thinking about the wonderful weekend!

• Stayed: May 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 19 August 2003

We had a very relaxing visit. The host, John, makes a wonderful breakfast and can compete with the best of the worlds top chefs! His home sits on a beautiful site, very peaceful and close to town at the same time. The inside would be just the way I would like my country home to be, warm and cozy. We'll definitely be back!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 24 June 2003

Autumn Pond is a delightful place to stay. There is a beautiful view of the old ski jump from the main room and the breakfasts are incredible.
Autumn Pond is by far the best deal in Leavenworth. You can pay $200 or $300 a night, but why? when you can have a great stay for under $100 a night.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member