My husband and I have been coming to Pension Anne for many years now. I can't imagine visiting Leavenworth without staying here.
The rooms are delightful; So much so that during the Timber Music Festival, I opted to stroll back to my cozy room and wonderful bed instead of trying to fight the windy elements.
Here are the highlights of this hotel:
* Conveniently located in town center
* Locally owned
* Beautiful and uniquely decorated rooms
* Comfortable bed and comforters
* Wonderful complimentary breakfast
* Great staff
It's the details that really make the stay worthwhile. Warmth and the charm is apparent right when you walk in the doors.
It's an place to visit in Leavenworth all on it's own
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the most authentic and unique Bavarian Pension in Leavenworth with the only true German breakfast in the village. From decor, to comfort, to service, experience Germany without the airfare or a passport. Our goal is that every guest leaves having had a unique experience and a "taste of Germany" --- without the need of a passport.We also market our sister property--Pension Mischi--across the street.These are some of the very finest suites in our village and include a Bavarian breakfast at Pension Anna.Owners live on-site and offer 24 hour availablity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Pension Anna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Hotel Leavenworth